Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Cool is so not a word that describes us lol x
Sounds so cool fi can't wait to see pics. I love old cars more drawn to dubs and my gave is old American cars a me and al are hoping to get a lincoln continental next year x

amy that looks so cool. we like old american cars too <3

how big is your family btw?

amy you are a brave girl :hug:

i couldn't possible survive more than 2 LO lol. what ages are they?

now i completely understand the idea of a van!!!!! are you trying for a 7 LO? i can't only imagine cooking for 9 people lol!!!

bless them all :hug:

wow big family! you must have the patience of a saint lol

I had 5 kiddies with my ex me and al have Rose together although they are treated as if they were his iykwim. We wanted one more together so yep have been trying a year now. They are great kids and not as hard as you think it would be haha x

i would love to have a big family, sounds nice having a herd of children to look afterme when i am old lol

i have a feeling that after all the pain to get my first LO i will not even want to try for a second one, never mind 7. also probably with my job is impossible to have more than 2 kids if you want to keep working.

i would ideally like 2 Los. a girl and a boy but lets all pray to get at least a healthy one first :dust:

I worked full time with 6 hahaha
I gave up work when rose was poorly. My nan used to say life can be as simple and easy as you choose it to be. She was a wise woman. Xxxx

i was SO close to having a girl and a boy... and now i reckon i will get a boy next :)

so i have to have three kids, what a shame ;) Lol

My dream was always to have at least 4 kids(being the eldest of 4 myself) but nope just one gorgeous boy waiting for his brother or sister to arrive, 10 years almost x

Cool is so not a word that describes us lol x
Sounds so cool fi can't wait to see pics. I love old cars more drawn to dubs and my gave is old American cars a me and al are hoping to get a lincoln continental next year x

Dubs are awesome! Loving ur beetle :) my oh would love to have an old camper van spilt screen! We have a mk1 golf, a mk4 golf and I have a 02 polo, love my little car xx

My friend has an old american school bus :) Its AWESOME!! (he has trashed the inside of it though, i actually shed a tear)

We are going to be sorting out the inside of our van next (its already converted but needs a new bed) so i will be probably starting a thread showing our adventures, i have some pics of us painting it too so you can see the full transformation, we were really lucky, a friend gave us the vehicle for free because he left it rotting for five years (which is so awful) then we had a whole bunch of help from friends sorting the motor out, the welding was done for free... then we found ourselves in a RIGHT pickle where the van was left (without tax or insurance :S) outside our mates lockup where it was being welded for a couple o days and some gypsies took a liking to it :( Wanted to scrap her :O

so we phoned a local garage on reccomendation of a mate and asked them to take her in and get her up to MOT standard, we were SO terrified of what it was going to cost

anyway, they have had the van for 2.5 months and wouldnt give us a quote, said she was pretty screwed and if they tallied up all the hours it would run into the thousands... so we waited, finally we got a reply...

'we dunno what to charge for her but is been a pleasure getting an old van back on the road... just give us 500 quid' :O :O :O

we are SOOO happy :)

so yup, watch this space, come next spring our 41 year old bedford will be back on the road, new engine, new bed, new interior :)

very excited

and its been a proper 'community project' loads and LOADS of our traveller (new age travellers rather than gypsies) have come and stayed with us and helped paint her, people who know about brakes or drums or tyres. We have been donated paints and all sorts :) Its amazing

Lynette! i have just booked in ANOTHER tattoo :)

its an artist i Really like (saw some work of hers on a friend) and she is leaving the country in a month! So Liam has agreed to me getting a piece by her :)

very excited :) :)

In other news i have managed to make the unlimited internet work :) After the twat at the 3 shop being incapable :)

So i am chuffed for the small victory for woman kind and also because i dont have to worry about how much internet i use now :) Whoop Whoop :) xx

good morning.

the days after night shift suck....i am 1/ 2 dead lol. so many people with emergencies in the middle of the night and so many without emergencies also in middle of the night, they just decided to come at that h though the pain was since 2 days ago....bottom line i didn't sleep a sec lol.

i have a not so good feeling again for this month. though we managed to DTD wensday, friday and sunday that i can only hope it was around ovulation i have no symptoms at all...i think that starts taking longer than i ever imagined...

anyway rant over for today.

how are you all doing? i hope weekend will hurry up. i need to be lazy on the sofa lol.

Morning hope!

I am getting a phone call this afternoon from an artist in Cheltenham who is going to tattoo my vine on my boobs ;)

Am now just FREAKING out a bit at having to sit through a 3 hour tattoo all in one sitting... I have a feeling its going to be sore and long and i am a bit of a wimp...

So i am scared!!

but very excited :)

bahhh just got an email...welcome to trimester 3....so close i would have been

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back