Our little dream :) Had a mc???

lol, my oh was saying that first time, please don't pee on that test, please don't pee on that test as if i don't pee i will not be pregnant anymore....they can really be clueless and funny sometimes....only if i could fast forward directly to labour day or sth....

stack supervising student exams today :( crappy students lol, so boring it can be...

Oh how boring. I'm off it see my grandma and aunty in a bit then got work later! Hate workin my evening shifts. Although I do get to hide sometimes at get on here :)

Also my other big sypmtom is the crampy feeling! I wish I could fast forward to 12 weeks so everything will be fine! Xx

no didn't tell them, really really wanted to though. but i know they can't keep anything secret so before i know it everyone will know. It was quite hard as my 24week pregnant cousin was there too, but Im happy i have my little roo cooking!! :) xx

:) when are you planning on telling people?

maybe after the early scan! but for most people i will probably wait til after the 12 weeks scan. just to be safe. xx

I wont tell people til 25 weeks... but i dont have the same reassurance in 12 and 20 week scans as most people anymore x

:hugs: fi, have u been told why she passed away yet? Is it something that can be prevented next time? xxx

good moring :)

how was your weekend?
it was a perfect lazy weekend for me, besides a 2 h walk and some groceries shopping we did nth else :) just perfect lol. we were needing that!

we also managed to get some dtd :D i really hope it was around ovulation time.

anyway back to reality today lol.its one of those days that i barely dragged myself out of bed to go to work.
how about you ladies? any plans for this week?
have a nice day everyone and btw what is it cookign in your home today? i am so out of ideas again...

I had a fairly nice weekend, we didn't do much because I was ill so liam looked after me :) managed to do a good portion of housework Sunday night and also managed to dtd :)

This week is quite a normal one, we might go to soton tomorrow but not sure, pretty skint to be honest!

Morning lovely ladies, we had a weekend of house paint ( nearly finished hurrah) then we went on a 'date' complete with drunken row Saturday night. We made up though :) and spent yesterday on the sofa after a big fry up!

Hi everyone
I had a quite weekend as my bus is still out of action have someone coming to look at it today. I did a spot of baking with the kids other then that had a quite one. Af hit me hard last night and feel I'll with it today. At least it's here so I won't complain. If all goes to plan I will be due to poas on my little girls 3rd birthday. So I'm off in the net to buy some opks. I'm not going to buy hpts as I'm a bit of a freak and test like 20 times a day from around 6 dpo lol

Oh oh what sort of bus have you got Amy? We are on the process of restoring a 1971 Bedford ambulance, its not bog enough to live in but we have a lovely bell tent with a woodburner too so we are sorted (for the summer months anyway) tell me more about your bus!

hey ladies,

hopeyou all had a good weekend, i spent mine dtd i am hopeful i will catch this egg!! fingers crossed

Had a little moment when i digi blue advert came on the telly though, made me cry totally out of the blue :-( i try not to think about it too much otherwise i would be in bits all the time. Anyone else get caught by blubbering all of a sudden?

Love and baby dust to all

Fi, any progress on the tatt & suicide girl thing?

Haha love it fi
Ours is a vw t4 it's my everyday one for getting the kids around. It is also modified so it turns into a hugs leather bed if your on trips away we use that and an 8 man tent we have tucked away in it's boot.
We have a beetle to ali restored it an it's our baby here's some pics x
568825c5-2d8b-8039.jpg
568825c5-2d9a-d55e.jpg
568825c5-2db4-31b4.jpg
568825c5-2dc6-b893.jpg
568825c5-2dd7-c7d9.jpg

i love the beetle lol i love old cars my nan has an old mini and it is epic

Last edited:
Awesome! T4's are great vehicles hey!

That beetle is so fucking sexeh I think I may have done a little sex wee! Will upload Jenny the Bedford piccies when she out of the garage... We have been hand painting her and she's one of 6 coach built ambulances made in that year, probably the last of her kind... Watch this space :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back