Our little dream :) Had a mc???

sorry thats my feelings honey :) I might be wrong though :) Little sticky doesnt know its sex so its unlikely that i do :)

I'm only joking around hun :) to be honest after my mc I would be happy if this little bean makes it :) xxx

Its lovely news Kanga, like the others so so happy for you. Atleastyou have Deedee now to go into tri 1 until the rest of us join you.xxx

Hi ladies!
I don't post here to often but felt like I needed to today.
Everything is getting on top of me

hi amy
longtime no speak,why you feeling down, how long now since your mc. I found not conceiving again quickly last time made me feel worse and twist of the knife every time af showed her face. xxx

good morning :)

whats wrong amyrose? :hug: i hope you will feel better soon :hug:

plans made already for this weekend and they are not too much fun lol. saturday is shopping and also moving the flowers, replant them in pots inside etc etc as its freezing already out there.
sunday going for dinner with oh and then a long walk with coco, a movie and cuddles near the fireplace.

how about you?

dysco hope you are not feeling sore anymore :)

kanga probably resting and napping the whole weekend, taking care of the little bean :hug:

have a nice day everyone.

amyrose you should come here more often :)

I really don't want to upset any of u ladies, but I got my 1-2 pregnant on a digi today!! It is so so scary!!! Definitely going to taking it easy this weekend, up early both days but only working 5.30 til 10.30am so not to bad.

Its freezing here today too Hope, weather thing says -1 degrees celcuis!! I had to de ice my car to go to work this morning!!!

Big hugs amyrose :hugs: xxx

dont be silly why would it upset us! Its great news Kanga,eceryone is rooting for you and ickle roo!!
Hi everyone, logging off as i o io off to work i go. xxxxx

yeeey kanga :)

why would you upset us? we all know that they will be many more BFP after our mc and though we are all dead jealous probably lol we can't be anything else than happy for you.

DTD yesterday and hopefully this weekend and may have a chance to join you there :) though no idea when ovulation will be exactly as i didn't have regular cycles since the mc but oh well :)

take it easy. kanaga btw are you scared? trying to imagine how i would feel with a BFP and i would probably be scared to death

kanga how could you think we would be upset, if anything it makes me more positive about me having another little snudge soon, seeing your BFP gives us all hope sweety

soooo happy

I am totally freaking out already!! Just hoping having a bfp so early this time (11-12dpo) rather than getting bfn's after af was due until getting a faint bfp 10 days late for af, means that everything is good this time around. I am also feeling really excited, and want to shout it out to everyone but I can't yet!!

I hope u catch the egg Hope, I really want to go this journey with u all. xx

I should do Hun I'm a bottle it all up kind of girl. I am just feeling very sad at the mo. Most of the time im great at blanking it all out but I'm feeling right sorry for myself today. A simple thing like the car not starting made it all come flooding out, I will be ok after a cuppa

amy i totally know the feeling for how a little thing can make everything collapse around you...

we got to know each other here and its really nice to have a place when you can come and say whatever you think.

kanga an early BFP is a sign that the hormones rise quite ok at least

I have days like that too AR... Days when someone being nice to me makes me cry, days where someone being horrid to me makes me cry!

sensitive beasts arent we! i am dreading to think how i will feel if i get a BFN... I am going to try my absolute hardest this month to make sure that doesnt happen though!

Oh buggeration :(

i just saw the girl i used to be best mates with, she got pregnant two days before me, shes also pregnant with a girl... I narrowly missed having to have a conversation with her (i just cannot handle it) I went to get my friend a muffin (he runs a stall on Thursdays) and came back and her fiancee was there... he looked me up and down like i was crap (he is always talking shite about me, regardless of the fact i havent spoken to either of them properly for about 7 years!)

And i gave Jim his muffin (after saying hello to Todd, i dont feel the need to be rude to anyone) and then said i had to go and as i turned around to walk home she sort of walked up behind me and over to them

i am SO glad i turned around at that exact moment because i didnt have to look at her or her blooming baby belly.

So hard, she lives round the corner from me too, i live in fear of having to see her.

I was so close to having my little girl :(

Anyway... i am glad for many things

I am glad for Jasper
I am glad i have a husband who loves me and who is the father of my child(ren)
I am glad i have a husband who is prepare to work for our family
I am glad i am not a dillusional nut job who calls herself 'bubbles' and pretends she is a faery (seriously)
I am glad i do not have a six year old who thinks that i am a faery and tells all his friends at school that (honestly its like child abuse!)
I am glad i do not think its okay to dress a 5 year old boy as a faery and send him to school

I am glad of many things, i am uber glad i am not her the fruitcake!

but i could do without seeing her ever.

I'm ok now ladies i gave myself a good talking to. I feel really embarrassed when I cry or get upset because I'm a really upbeat person. You are all so lovely to put up with me and not slap me around the back of the head lol
At least we had some great news with kangas bfp today. I will deffo Pop in more often big hugs to everyone xxxx

Def come and see us more often AR, we give each other a talking to if necessary as well as hugs and there are plenty of us here to recognise that we this stays with us far longer than the physical effects.

Fi I can't imagine what it must be like having that girl near by, poor kid too! 'bubbles'????? oh dear!

Kanga we are sooo happy for you, and will be stalking you in tri1 you don't get rid of us that easily!

Hope fingers crossed and :dust: for you and lynette too!

I've eased up now thank god, prob going to do a run on saturday but have several grant applications and papers to write so might get some work done while OH is out of the house playing golf.

hi AR i was in tears at work the other day as my manager mentioned i was no longer going on maternity....soiunds silly but i was bawling my eyes out it dus creep up on you, just let it all out and rant away we are all here to listen :hugs:

Fi, this girl sounds like a looooooney, want me to come and fart on her head like you were gunna do with my boss hehehe faerys pffft

Dysco, whens your marathon? You have much more stamna than me, went to the gym last night and only managed 20 mins on cross trainer lol rubbish

she is a proper looney, goes on about being 'positive' all the time whilst slagging people off behind their backs! I find her VERY odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back