Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Went to the docs, she said it LOOKED like genital herpes!! but unless i caught it eight years ago and have been hiding it since then its definitely NOT that!!

So she gave me some hardcore antibiotics and told me to keep an eye on it, results come back from the lab next week... swabs were painful :( But worth it i think

Bought Jasper his first pair of shoes today (£24!!!) and he has been enjoying walking around :)

They told me I had genital herpes when preg with my son! It wasnt that at all it was Group B strep.
So shows what they know sometimes - just like to give you a scare i think!!!!!

Ahh bless first shoes. xxxx

Lol doctors love scaring you for nowt, once i had a numb patch on my leg and he said to come back and have a complete examoination as it could be something to do with my brain??? it was nothing in the end pffft.

Fi, i bet his shoes look super cute!

they are cute and he LOVES walking around outside :) only holding hands though, he wont let go yet :)

oh bless, i can't wait to have an LO to watch do that. Instead I love watching my friends LOs start to go through these stages, our time will come girlies :). Hold on to these lovely times when OH gets to you!

hello ladies, how are you all doing?

i think our bad karma lol will never stop following us.... around ovulation time and we are both with a nasty cold... :wall:

No wonder that TTC can take ages.... anyway hopefully we will be able to DTD at least one day...writing that i feel almost awful. Clearly TTC is not for me, more NTNP, i can't force myself to DTD if i don't feel like it and i wouldn't want to loose the romantism from the whole story but on the other hand, i will egret it if we don't knowing that is ovulation time...

ok i will stop ranting as i don't even make sense to myself lol :(

question for you all, how much your oh helps with household work? my oh is awful on this. not only he rarely does sth without me telling him to do it, he procrastinates every possible thing but he also gets upset if i start doing things, feeling guilty that he dosent want to help me, saying that its time for us to relax after work and that i am stressign him lol :( all that without me even ask him to help me.... and that we should clean in weekends, and then weekend comes and same thing happens....
anyway how much your oh helps and with what? should i start making a fuss about that?he does simple things if i tell him, like to put the dishes in the dishwasher but he will probably whine about that and do it or it will leave it to do it later and i will probably do it meantime because ei want to finish and relax....

heeeeh, i suppose i will have to learn live with the idea or wake at 5 in the mornings to do an h of housework.....

a positive thought: coco slept through the night for a whole week, just in time as the weather is freezing cold outside and i can't see me getting out of my blanky twice per night... so proud of my baby lol.

have a nice day everyone :) :hug:

Last edited:
hey hun, have you seen kangas good news?

yep :) i already respond to one of her threads :)

lots of :dust: for the rest of us here :)

i know it gives me so much hope seeing her announcement! makes me feel positive

my 20 minute challenge was SO productive i am going to do 1 20 minute challenge every hour :)

I also think my cream is working :D :D yay and whoop

2-3 20 min challenge is to fold and put away all the clothes in the dinning room

I think 3-4 will be to sort out our bedroom

Me like it :)

Thank u ladies, don't worry I won't forget u in here, really hoping u all follow me very soon! It's scary going on my own, please come with me. Awaiting digi results before plonking myself in tri1. I'm out at the mo so resisting the urge to poas again, so hoping lines come up tomorrow! Scared it's all in my head and going to go wrong already. Xx

Last edited:
Kanga! so happy for you :) Best of luck :D I intend to make a baby VERY soon and will be joining you :) Yep yep xx

Sorry dysco, I did keep it quiet in here. Feel bad about boasting about it to u all :( don't want to upset any of u!! Xxx

Hun I really couldn't be happier for you! Like lynette said it gives me hope, just wish I was trying right now, so so happy for you! Xxxx

We started ttc end of jan when I had my coil out. But my oh freaked out so we caught on our 2nd cycle in April, Then had my mc in June. Had my 1st AF after mc on 23rd sept and looks like we have caught this month, so 2nd month after mc as ttc straight away before 1st AF.

Fx it's a sticky this time xx

Hun I really couldn't be happier for you! Like lynette said it gives me hope, just wish I was trying right now, so so happy for you! Xxxx

I so wish u could be joining me in tri1! :( I feel sad to be leaving u all behind! Xxx

I think its a sticky and i think its a girl x

Noo, don't say that!! Lol :) I would prefer a boy first. More likely to be a girl though as my whole family only really have girls, the only boy is my brother!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back