Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Oh Lynette that sounds horrid :( I hate the witch anyway but all the ones i have had since having Jasper have been really hardcore. I am going to go on the implant after my next baby to prevent anymore babies for a while and to stop the massive flow of periods :(

it is you lol i just asked about ur name chage in another thread.

You mentioned Samhein, did you know there is an epic folk metal band of the same name

do you listen to rock/metal, you sound like my kinda gal anyways with the tatts and all.

we went to see hawkwind last year!! HAWKWIND!! it was... amazing, unbelievable, loud and fascinating

loved it!

Yes definitely a bit of a rock chick, mind you i am a bit of everything. i just LOVE good music.

hawkwind are ok, kind of a hippie/punk band dont they sing about science fiction? BevG from tri2 is a metal head she went bloodstock this year rock on lol

i have no idea what they sing about, they just make a big wall of psychedelic noise and bend your head with it. It was pretty awesome! Not 'good' necessarily, but amazing to watch

i used to be a lot more into metal, not 'so' much anymore but every now and again i dabble :)

Just got another load of lilies from my mummy

the house smells amazing :) When they have all come out i will take photos of them all :)

lilleys make me sneeze I love the big bright daiseys you can have, what are they called begonias or something

I think lilies are very pretty! :)

I am glad to have a busy weekend, tomorrow we are selling my loved motorbike back to a main dealer as it's not practical for starting a family :( with the money I save from the finance is going on to a bank loan to clear our debts and pay for our wedding! Eeek so excited to get stuff moving, so hopefully on Monday I can book the church and reception place! :) xx

Ohhh Portsmouth isn't far from me :). You got a photographer? Will do is a deal :p (i have a portfolio I can email to you and a degree in photography, I'm not some numpty with a camera x

We have a friend who is a photographer and has agreed to do our pics. Sorry hun :( we are getting favours from loads of people as my oh works on their cars for them, such as wedding cars, catering, making my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from scratch and obviously the photos.

Where in Wiltshire are u? Xx

Oh its LOVELY that your friend is doing it for you :) Thats just perfect.

I live in Salisbury (so closer to Southampton than to most of Wiltshire really!)

That's not far at all then, I'm actually in fareham, but it's easier to put Portsmouth as most people know where Pompey is :) xx

i wish you all lived closer to me i am all the way up in good ol' yorkshire! Having a nightmare with the witch on my 4th tampon since 8 am :-( never had heavy like this before its a right pain, i hope it doesnt continue in the future but hopefully i can get a little snudge in my belly before the witch comes again

mate i would honestly use sanitary towels for this period, your body will still be getting rid of 'chunky bits' and tampons are just so badly designed for that (they are badly designed for normal periods actually) but particuarly badly designed for this sort of thing x

yeah i thought as much, was a bit warey of using tampons but hate bulky pads and hate feeling the blood pass urgh. May invest in a mooncup like you said Fi, seems a better way to make sure all the yuck is out my precious parts

yes mooncups are fantastic :) I would definitely deal with the 'wet nappy' feeling just for this period in the mean time though honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back