Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Morning everyone sorry I didn't post yesterday was having a bit of a selfish day and didn't want to come into this section as it made me feel quite sad! With all u lovely ladies joining us the last couple of weeks it has made my emotions go a bit haywire, not that I dont want u here to talk to just wish no one had to be here in the first place. :hugs:

Yesterday I came home from work to find our drains blocked again, there was poo and toilet paper around the drain really disgusting. Got the dyno rod guys out and they said the reason the pipe blocked up again is that it was half filled up with limescale, so pipe half the size it should be. Luckily they managed to sort it for us and I get to send the bill to the landlords! :)

Awaiting a delivery today of my new washing machine and tumble dryer, quite excited! Then off to a friends house later. As for poas, I'm still at it daily and still getting bfn's :( thinking the witch is on her way too as had some pinky blood earlier.

I could also never do a liquid diet as I love my foo way too much! U don't get overweight by not liking food :)

How is everyone elseth is sunny morning? Xx

Last edited:
thank you corrinne, we will see, i wouldn't really be upset if i didn't have to wait 2 weeks to see the negative. that 2 ww and the inevitable symptom spotting that i hardly try to avoid every month it finally upsets me more than the BFN... but oh well, hard job to make babies :p

Last edited:
oh dear kanga, poor you, i hate those kind of problems and they could make me cry actually lol.

i would be happy too for a new washing machine :)

i wish nobody ahd to be in this section ever but i hope we will all graduate soon together to trimester 1.

so sorry for the BFN kanga. even if AF comes it means that you are recovering and you are building a perfect lining for you LO to snuggle in there maybe next month :) :hug:

yes, we will all be in tri 1 soon, and never ever have to come back here again.xxxxxxxxx

kanga how is it going the puppy subject?

my oh told me yesterday that maybe maybe i will get a puppy for christmas :D :D

i keep thinking that we don't actually have time for a puppy but we will see. i couldn't be happier when i heard that. just in time for fabulous spring walks with the puppy :D

I know it was a low chance off catching on my first cycle, as we caught on our second cycle earlier this year, I think I would be more upset if it didn't happen next month, but still only 12dpo so who knows what will happen. I do agree with u though it's the bulid up of sypmtoms that make the bfn worse, if it was just the bfn I would understand if there were no signs for a bfp in the 2ww, if that makes sense? Xx

Oh wow Hope that is so cool! I haven't spoke to oh yet about it as I want to check how much extra I have been paid this month (payday tomorrow) and talk to him then. Plus next weekend I am seeing my sister in London for 2 days so can't really get a dog before I go! Maybe next weekend I will try again xx

it makes perfect sense. thats exactly what i meant.

last month if you remember i had to get up every night to pee and i had sore boobs, all those went away after my AF was here. i never had them before in my life before AF and that last month it just happen. only to tease me and feel sorry for the BFN after that...

i wish there was a special test to test since day 1 and thats all lol.

Or there was a test that told u how much hcg was in ur system without having blood tests done. That would take away the line spotting problems! :)

Last edited:
hey ladies hope everyone is ok today i certainly feel a little brighter :) hugs to you all xxx

having a mixed day today, sooooo excited about getting my wedding dress, but NOOOOO idea what my body is playing it. I really feel like i did when i was early pg, but getting :BFN: and waiting for af to appear any day now. I didn't suffer too badly with my first af after mc, but i'm wondering if this is going to be the full blown evil witchyness as i've been feeling crampy for days.

Had a v surreal experience at work yesterday, there are only a few female academics in my school and went on a confidence building course and decided to meet outside of that to keep up our goal and share experiences. Completely by accident one girl let slip she'd had 4 mc's, one had 1 mc and 2 termination following major birth defects identified on scan and the other 10 attempts at ivf loosing the only successful pregnancy then me with 1 mc. it was a heartbreaking but very open moment. Its such a private thing but once we open up about it its so scarily common and so much support from other women who have been there. both girls who had mc's had already got their first LOs so had been trying for a second, and the other now thinking about adoption. in all honesty they are inspirational to be because noone at work knows about their situations and they are all very successful in their jobs with international reputations. really strong amazing women that I feel so privileged to know.

it is more common than i ever knew for women to suffer a MC, so sad

it is so so so common,
someone said to me its like the roll of a dice if you get a good one or not, and im trying to look at it like that, and whats why we can never give up!!! xxx

Good Morning!

On duty today and tonight but so excited about tomorrow. My oh announced me this morning that we are going to Oslo and he wouldn't tell me why. Only that is a huge surprise. The trip is 8 h to go there and we will come back at the same day so 8 more h so it can't be really for having fun there or vacation. It must be sth different but can't really imagine what:wall:
Can anyone think of a good reason? I got no clue at all lol.
I will not be able to update probably until Sunday and see how are you lovely ladies are doing. I don't really like driving or being in a car for 16 h so it better worth it whatever it is lol.
What are your weekend plans?

ooh have a wonderful time, Oslo is fab! when I lived in sweden we did a day trip there too! can't wait to know the surprise :) xxxx

Morning ladies, it looks as though my wait is over as :witch: arrived this morning! :cry: 2 days early as well so only had a lp of 12 days, I wonder if it is always like that for me or not. I will be doing opks next month to find out. :(

Wow Hope that is a long time in a car, it really better be good! Have fun tomorrow and can't wait for an update from u :)

As for my weekend I'm working both days again! But hopefully buying a fence panel to secure our garden ready for looking at dogs next weekend and we need to build a shelve to put the freezer on so we can fit the tumble dryer in the store cupboard.

Dysco u lived in sweden? How long or and why was that? (very nosy) :) i lived in Italy for 3 years when I was 9 - 12 years old due to my dad being in the navy and he got posted out in Naples. I loved it out there, the weather was lovely and I could lived on pizza and pasta! Xx

Hello ladies, just a question.

I called work just now to say i was ready to come back on Monday and my manager told me to go see my gp before i decide to come back to see if it was the right decision??? But my GP said i could go back when i was ready however did want to sign me of for next week too for the emotional side of things?

I thought my manager would be pleased i am coming back :-( maybe she is just being concerned but now she has cast doubts whether i wanna go back, and if i go see doctor he will offer me another week which i will probably go and take but then i will be just sat here at home for that time and i dont see hwo it will make it any better, its not going to go away i just have to move on

Now i dont know what to do, i know its up to me but other people like EVERYONE, my mum, OH, manager think i should be taking more time???? I am anxious now as i dont know what to doooooooo

I know Lynette,
and I have the same dilemma too. I am meant to go back next week but everyone else says have more time.
I feel the same - just get on with things.
But now my new work dilemma has made me think - Am I ready to go back.
I wasnt going to have more time as thinking of them, but im so angry noiw I might just have that extra week! x

ooo we have crossed threads lol. Well now i am thinking of taking that extra week too also, all i was doing was ame as you thinking of them and my job. I handle a client base of business's that have health insurance for their employees worth £2m and i know my colleagues are dealing with that for me and i wanted to get abck in and help but now i feel like they dont want me back :-( Plus everyone knew i was preganat as i showed early i was quite big at 12 weeks and everyone knows i have MC so i know they will all have the pity faces and they will all be talking about me so the sooner i take the plunge and go back the better eeeeeeeeeek what shall we do

Lynette I would say your manager is just being careful, they want to be sure you are ok to come back and he/she may have no experience of mc's and want to be sure that you won't come back and leave again (its better on your sick record if you only have the one absence too. Ooh girls its a tough decision, Corrine I just read your other thread and I would be livid, you are perfectly within your rights to be upset. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back