Our little dream :) Had a mc???

we pay £20 for two people to do 1h once a week. Wow Norway is expensive Hope! I knew it was pricey but thats unaffordable by anyones standards! Ours are a husband and wife team and they do the house top to bottom every week, they are a godsend. There are cheaper people out there but these guys bring all their own cleaning products too which just saves hassle. On the contrary to being busy i think not cleaning my own house is soooo lazy, but i hate housework!

sending motivation.............................
although i have precious little, deadlines force me into it! this chapter is already a month late, and students start back soon so need time to get my head round lectures and timetables so HAVE to get it done!

dysco you have no idea how expensive is here... :(

we go to the supermarket twice a week, once on saturdays to buy most of the things for the week and once midweek to buy things like milk, bread etc that we run out meantime. the saturday trip cost us close to 200 euros and the mid week trip around 100 euros....its depressing...as for clothing, we only shop when we go in greece to visit my parents lol as you have much more choices there and 1/3 of the prices here. BTW in Norway you can't find any of the usual brands that rest of the europe has. the mostly have scandinavic brands that never heard of. so no nike, adida, levis, morgan, etc etc, whatever you can think you just can't find it here :( i am still crying being home sick when i can't find things that i used all of my life...
i am so waiting for our next trip in Greece :D:D
everything here is 3x-5x that rest of the world. to afford to live in norway you need 2 GOOD really good salaries....
But i suppose the safeness and the quality of life here pay back for all that. ( if you have money to enjoy the quality of life lol...)

Last edited:
good morning :)

sunny day today!!! i even woke up before the clock rings.

how is everyone? kanga did you get any studying done? any luck with symptom spotting?

what are your plans for this weekend girls?

we are going on a road trip tomorrow to the fjords. Hoping for a picnic if good weather and some mountain climbing depending of how my back will feel :(
on sunday cozy near the fireplace, movie, barbecue in the yard and some studying i hope.

dysco i am waiting to hear your test results if you test and your crazy plans for this weekend! always so exciting what you guys are doing in weekends :)

have a nice day anyone:hug:

i poas'd with fmu and :bfn: not surprised but a little disappointed. af is potentially still a week away so it might be too early. I know its unlikely so not going to build up false hope!

went for run again this morning, have been feeling soooo sluggish this week cos all i've done is sat at my desk. this weekend is less exciting, thank goodness! cinema tonight, house stuff tomorrow (decorating study cos OH is starting a Masters course), friends for dinner then he has a golf tournament on Sunday os i'm planning to be on the sofa with a good book, not a science one this time :)

sorry dysco :( though with AF still maybe a week away you will have to see.

what movie are you going to watch tonight?

Hey everyone!

Dysco sorry it was a bfn, but if AF a week away maybe there is still hope :)

Ur weekend sounds lovely Hope, if the weather holds out for u and ur back.

I didn't get any studying done yesterday and later today I am off to meet up with a friend, so no time today! So very lazy! As for the weekend I'm working both early mornings with the new cleaner, and the afternoons I think I'm on my own! :( oh is cleaning his car at the inlaws on sat and going to a car show on sun! So I might get some studying done, or try and do some more in the garden as those apples aren't going to pick themselves up.

As for symptoms 6dpo today and still can say I haven't really noticed anything major, feeling quite normal! But then I never had any earlier this year that I can remember. Trying to stay relaxed about it, but it is dragging so much! Xx

I'm ok with it, but thanks girls. its weird, a bit surreal that i was ever pregnant. do you ever feel like that? How odd that i should have a bump and be feeling something kick me from the inside, but i don't.

I constantly feel like that.

Goodnight girls

I was thinking the same thing earlier! Was I ever pregnant! I still feel sad about it sometimes, but then feel unsure what I'm sad about as it all feels like a dream. I get sad when I look in tri2 to see how the other ladies are getting on, and think why aren't I with them anymore :(

I'm not even sure what my body is doing today as had a tiny bit of pink on the toilet tissue again tonight and supposedly 6dpo! Too early for implantation? Think I'm am just being pathetic thinking things are back to normal so soon. and getting my hopes up too much :( xx

you aren't at all kanga, your body is playing evil tricks on you :hug: xxx

BTW got my chapter submitted and me and OH went out for a nice meal in the pub :) lovely :)

Yay! Bet u are so relieved to have handed that in :)

I haven't seen my oh today :( I'm off to sleep in a mo, so hoping he is home soon. He is at his parents house as I was out with my friend. Xx

Ooh, forgot I did have something a bit exciting on today, recorded 2 slots for the local radio station on my research and being a STEM ambassador, where I do activities for kids on science issues! Bit anti climactic but fun :)

Oooh sounds exciting dysco, have fun!

My oh returned home at 11.30pm last night, I had work today and have come home to him not being here either! So frustrating as not spent one evening this week with him! :( think I am going to go back to sleep and waste some of the long alone day ahead. Xx

To fix his dad's car, then he will be going back to his parents house to clean his car ready for the car show he is going to be at all day tomorrow. I could go up there, but I don't get on with his mum that well and I would be really bored watching him polish the car! Xx

oh i see, yes doesnt sound much fun for toy.
So you wont even get a day together tomorrow! bum deal! x

Hope.u manage some time together soon. It's annoying not being able to be together when u want him around. Hugs. How is every1 else doin my bleeding has calmed down since my mornin panic and I'm tryin to not think about it all. X

I don't know, I saw him for a little while earlier before he went to clean his car and I got to do the food shop! Yay for me! He will probably be home late tonight and tomorrow. Then Monday evening I'm working til 8pm so only get a small amount of time with him, Tuesday i might see him if he isn't working on someone's car for them.

I was going to say something else but it's gone completely from my head! Oh well, I will have a think. Hope u are all enjoying ur Saturday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back