Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Corinne - thanks hunny i was looking into some kind of aromatherepy or acupuncture as thishas also made me very anxious and skitty. I am willing to try anything as i have a void inside me thats just sucking the life out of evrything i do atm

Dita - so sorry to hear you have had so many losses :hugs: i hope you are getting some answers xxx

Just go for whatever you feel works for you best.
The healing is for me as it fits in with my beliefs, Im a very spiritual person.
Im a therapist myself.

What I will say is though - try to go for someone who is recommended or has there own practice and has done it for a longtime. That way they will be very knowledgeable and experienced. if own practice will really care for their clents.
Also some you feel you click with and can trust - very important!! xxxx

i've been recommended shiatsu cos i've had some horrible bouts of night terrors, anyone else tried it or know about it?

I know abot it never had it though, works on energy points and balancing energy in mthe body.
id def give it a go, I really think a lot depends on ythe practitioner like i said to lynette. xx

wine and chocolate - thats my therapy right now! Still cant sleep.
NEED SLEEP!!m How else am I going to tackle all this housework in the morning!! xx

hmmm think i'l give it a go had 2 people recommended to me. hope you get some sleep. i've just finished working, reading my students thesis. will be glad when she submits! think i'll work from home tomorrow on my book chater, night night xxx

What do you teach dysco? Yes def go for the Shiatsu. xxx

i'm a lecturer in pharmacy, i'm not a pharmacist though, my background is pharmacology, one of the main disciplines for pharmacy and i research parkinson's disease so i've got 3 phd students, one of whom is writing up her final thesis. Right thats my aim for the week, sort out a shiatsu appointment.

Yes def, let me know hoe it went- might even give it go myself.xxxx

hahaha, please don't think that, i'm as dizzy as they come!! :)

good morning :)

shiatsu you say, now that sounds interesting! how come with those night terrors dysco? is it sth recent?

bad weather, bad mood and on top of all that cramps and AF is here...oh and yesterday a book fell over my foot and now hurts like hell. some of those cardiology books are so damn big and heavy :wall:

anyway perfect weather for studying with a bunny on my lap keeping my tummy warm. poor bunnies so afraid of that storm.
i so hate period days, one of the reasons i was so happy i was pregnant was the fact that no period cramps for 9 months!!!!!!

have a nice day everyone :hug:

ahh bless, buny on your tummy!! Nice comfort for both of you.

Cardiology - another brain box!!

Have a good day too, Hope. xxx

Oh no sorry the witch got u Hope :hugs:

I would love my bunnies to like cuddling up with me, but they just are to skittish to stay still, but definitely a cool hot water bottle for ur cramps.

I have the day off work today to get some studying done too, that's if I drag myself out of bed and off the forum, lol :) xx

Last edited:
lol believe me i feel brain dead since the mc....but thats a completely different story...

and yes someone to kick me from the pf :slap:

lol believe me i feel brain dead since the mc....but thats a completely different story...

and yes someone to kick me from the pf :slap:

So addictive isnt it!!!!
I know Im it 24 - 7 at the mo cos not at work!!

But you talking about it all so much with people who have been through it, really is helping,
its my therapy! Last time i didnt have this and bottled it up, only so much your friends can take, and they just dont know what to say.

You girls will keep me sane!

So what are you studying to be Hope? xx

i am a cardiologist, finished med school, cardiology rezidency training and only final exams left for a consultant title. the exams are several months away and imply a hell lot of studying like several hours per day for 6 months or sth that i don't seem to be able to do as i can't even function and think correct after that mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back