Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Just wanted to send you all lots of love. I'm having a very down day today. This is so hard and I wish I had positivity left about having a child but I'm at a point in this "journey" now where I can't even see the end result anymore.

thats how i feel honey, i feel real empty at the moment i just have to cling on to the hope that it will be ok but just not right now. hugs for you hun, feel free to pm me xx

i really hope it is nearly over for u lynette, although i was bleeding for nearly 11weeks i didnt have many days where it was heavy with clots. probably because my bean stopped growing around 5 and a half weeks not 10 weeks, so probably didnt have as much to come out.

dita, sorry ur having a down day. :hugs: xx

got 4 days in falmouth coming up so that should be nice seeing as i never venture far from Yorkshire. Few seaside days should cheers me and OH up. I just made a memory box with a baby grow i bought, all my HPTs and the little cow&gate cuddly cow i got. Upset me to se the HPT's again but i am glad i always have something to remember this by. So heartbroken :-(

i threw all my hpt in the bin, couldn't bear to see them, i also deleted all pics of them too which i posted on here! and i never brought any clothes until a week or so ago!! crazy I know but I couldnt help myself, they are now in my spare bedroom hidden away, with my pregnancy notes from the midwife and 2 pregnancy book i had bought. Glad i dont need to go in that room.

A few days away sounds like a good idea, falmouth is a lovely area, i love going to cornwall. xx

i dont think i will open that box for a long time but i also did it to get all that stuff out the way

Lynette - a few days for sound lovely.
I think you ve had it very rough. MMC at 12 wks scan when feeling excited about seeing your baby all for first time, is the hardest way to go. like you said 'came out clutching mc papers, thats truly heartbreaking.
Plus at 10 wks, quite a way along,and then having to pass that and endure all that physical pain as well as the emotional suffering.
Too right your heartbroken,dont denie yourself that.
In my experience that just prolongs the pain.
get whatever help you need, i found holistic massage and healing really helped, just put my energy right if that makes sense,i think emotionally i was so off key. actually had a car accident! You truly take a severe bashing on all levels never underestimate that. reiki works on all levels, mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, like i said whatever you believe in and feel will work for you.

kanga- you ve had it rough too hun, as went on so so long for you.
could the pinky be still some old blood left?
i have everything crossed for you.

dita - whats your story? what stage are ypu now? xx

I've had 5 early losses and trying to find answers.

oh my goodness hun!
that really sucks!
whatare they doing for you?
have you had any possible answers at all yet?
have you taken any drugs through pregnancy? xx

so sorry to hear about your losses dita, i hope they are doing lots of investigations, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you xxx

Corinne - thanks hunny i was looking into some kind of aromatherepy or acupuncture as thishas also made me very anxious and skitty. I am willing to try anything as i have a void inside me thats just sucking the life out of evrything i do atm

Dita - so sorry to hear you have had so many losses :hugs: i hope you are getting some answers xxx

I am feeling rather sorry for myself at the mo! Been home alone all night as oh is working on a friends car. I love that he can fix our cars but hate that it means I don't get to see him :( just spoke to him on the phone, and got snappy at him which is stupid because he is on his way home and I'm happy he is but doesn't stop me moaning at him though!

My hearing is still funny, like I have earmuffs on, from going to thorpe park last week, and my washing machine is broken too! My pay from work is still messed up from when I had my mc so can't even afford a new one yet! Why does everything go wrong at the same time! xx

kanga- you ve had it rough too hun, as went on so so long for you.
could the pinky be still some old blood left?
i have everything crossed for you.

Thank u Hun, I hope the pink stuff is nothing. Xx

I am feeling rather sorry for myself at the mo! Been home alone all night as oh is working on a friends car. I love that he can fix our cars but hate that it means I don't get to see him :( just spoke to him on the phone, and got snappy at him which is stupid because he is on his way home and I'm happy he is but doesn't stop me moaning at him though!

My hearing is still funny, like I have earmuffs on, from going to thorpe park last week, and my washing machine is broken too! My pay from work is still messed up from when I had my mc so can't even afford a new one yet! Why does everything go wrong at the same time! xx

tell me about it why does everythinggo worong at same time!

My little boy had sickness bug yesterday and all last night, up through the night cleaning up puke from everywhere!!
bed, carpet, moping floors 4 am !
Had to be at hospital for 7am for ERPC
OH important work commitments , so couldnt come. Hes taking it really rough this time.
My carpets all need cleaning, to top ot off Roman through bottle of milk in hallway it went every in carpet! my house stinks!!
Now hes better and full of like as been sleeping all day - Im shattered!
Blah!
Dont think I can sleep anyway really - too much going on my brain!
Havig a glass of vino to numb it out!! xx

tell me about it why does everythinggo worong at same time!

My little boy had sickness bug yesterday and all last night, up through the night cleaning up puke from everywhere!!
bed, carpet, moping floors 4 am !
Had to be at hospital for 7am for ERPC
OH important work commitments , so couldnt come. Hes taking it really rough this time.
My carpets all need cleaning, to top ot off Roman through bottle of milk in hallway it went every in carpet! my house stinks!!
Now hes better and full of like as been sleeping all day - Im shattered!
Blah!
Dont think I can sleep anyway really - too much going on my brain!
blah!!
Havig a glass of vino to numb it out!! xx

Oh no Hun it had it really rough this morning :hugs:

My oh didn't come to the hospital either as he couldn't get out of work, he started a new job the week before my op. Luckily my friend came with me.

Definitely enjoy a nice glass of wine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back