Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Oh dear went to the hospital to get an x ray for my back and I have a broken rib? That's probably why so much pain...how the he'll I broke a rib by shaking a carpet??
I have to stay at home for a whole month :(

Last edited:
Now that is a cool idea dysco! Get married in Wales sounds quite romantic to me (probably cos I don live there :)) but I loved all the rural hilly areas that is everywhere. Just beautiful!! :)

Omgosh Hope a broken rib! Ouchy! Stay at home a whole month, bloody hell, I hope they gave u some nice painkillers!

I'm so glad to be back home now! U just can't beat home comforts xx

nah they gave me nth lol they assumed that if i need one i will prescribe it to myself :p but i know that painkillers dont do much for this type of pain anyway and i dont want to risk it if i am pregnant, though small chance but still, to get any pills...
kanga i am dreading my wedding day too. and orthodox greek weddings are quite complicated...

Ohno that sucks! Greek orthodox wedding, now I know they can be quite complicated. Are u planning on getting married soon? ( this has probably been answered before) but I can't remember. :) xx

we will have a town hall ceremony before the baby comes and a church greek wedding after the baby is here, the same day with babys baptism

hope, how on earth did you break a rib!!!! you poor thing!
BUT i have found THE DRESS! now I can't afford it full price, but I've found it on a website second hand in Bristol. Hoping to get to see it in 2 weeks! yey!

Yey dysco! Can't wait to see pics of THE DRESS! :) xx

yep dysco pictures please :) that may make me a little happier :D

here you go girls, this is the dress on the girl i'm buying it from, hopefully!
xx

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-30 at 20.52.35.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-30 at 20.52.35.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 11
It's fantastic you will look so perfect in it dysco !

Kanga I saw your thread :hug: I hope you feel better, it will be done soon :hug: how are you feeling today ?

thank you girls, fingers crossed! I just want it to be next month, not next year!!!! Its all organised, now I just have to wait.
Hope things are looking up this morning Kanga xx

dysco time will fly so so fast and soon it will be Christmas and you will join us to TTC. we leave none behind!!! :hug: i cant wait for that wedding and pictures!!!!!!

how is your back/rib this morning? can't believe you did that!

i cant believe i did that either....neither the radiologist lol. but it happened somehow :( well its not completely broken is cracked but still....i started saying to my oh that housework is harmful for my health lol but didnt do the trick :strangle:

well it hurts when i move or when i get a deeper than normal breath and sleeping is a nightmare. its impossible to find a position in my chair so i cna comfortably study for more than 15 min or sth and driving is almost impossible even when i am a passenger...

otherwise i am ok lol :wall:

Hey ladies, I've been at work all morning so not had chance to get on here properly. I still feel like crap, still bleeding (tmi coming) having some clots and black/ dark red jelly like things about the size of marbles. Not really leaking much but loads when I wipe, like loads and loads of ewcm with blood. I just can't seem to drag myself up at the mo, I probably got in my head that the dnc was finally the answer, completely forgetting I could still bleed for 2 weeks after :( this is one hell of a roller coaster ride and I'm not sure I want to go on it again! what if this happens next time? How am I going to cope? :cry: xxx

aww so sorry you poor girl :hug: you cant do anything but waiting now for the bleeding to stop and that cna take a while unfortunately.

i really hope that next time will be with a healthy pregnancy but even if dosent go well you will find the strength. but lets dont think ahead just now.

i enormously felt better emotionally after the bleeding stopped. nobody rushes you to TTC right away, take your time and when you are ready go ahead.

i said lots of times this kid will be the death of me lol...i just want a healthy LO why is that so hard when people that do drugs even get healthy Los without trying?

well as we are not here to play God we probably cant do more than hoping...so i choose to not worry too much for things that dont depend on me. (easier said than done...)
:hug:

I really need to sort myself out today! :( just can't seem to get out of this down mood I'm in! Snapping at my oh for no reason and making myself feel like crap. I get migraines when I stress out, so starting to get one. Hopefully I will stop bleeding soon and I will feel so much better. Xx

I just cooked a roast dinner, with homemade roasties, homemade Yorkshire puds veg and chicken! Was scrummy except for the chicken breasts wasn't fully cooked and still abit pink so ended up not eating them! :( but my roasties and yorkshires were so good I didn't need the chicken :) just pigged out on ice cream too :) xx

Soundssome yummy food helped, Yorkshire puss always do it for me, love em as toad in the hole, one of our Sunday easy favourites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back