Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thank u Hope, only an hour to go before I am at the hospital! Scared!! :) xx

i hope you have someone with you, dont worry everything will be ok, at least you will spent the weekend knowing that you are finally a step closer to TTC again.

Good luck hun, hope OH looks after you, just think of me marking exam papers and stuck at the front making sure noone cheats! So glad you are FINALLY moving forward!

Wedding soo exciting, went to see caterers yesterday, afternoon tea then a bbq, can't wait! really informal, chilled out day! wish it was closer than 9 months away though!

hey dysco :)

i would be a horrible supervisor at exams letting everyone cheat lol. those poor kids dysco :p
i am so glad youa re enjoying the whole wedding arrangements thing. i think i would panic with all the things that have to be arranged.
my ideal wedding is someone else to fix everything and me just to show up :p minus the dress, that i would pick :) for the rest i dont really care and also majorly stress heeeeh.
cant wait to see your wedding pictures :)

its actually easier than i thought. I was dreading it but its nearly all done and its 9 months away! hmmm just tucking into left overs from last night, veggie chilli! yum!
xx

9 months you say :p you almost have tie to even have a baby until then :p

don't....i've tried to work out if i have time! but no now its time to wait until xmas, i will be strong...(i hope!)

christmas will be here in no time :) lovely tie for cuddling and making babies near a christmas tree and hot coco with marshmallow lol :hug:

Hope all has gone OK Kanga, won't be online much as camping this weekend as I said, but just to let you know I'm thinking of you!
Hope HOW have you never been camping? I have to say I prefer lush hotels, but its a fun/cheap way of getting away with friends (10 of us, 1 baby and 2 dogs going!). We'll be surfing and messing about on the beach :)

Take away pizza as a treat tonight, yey! xxx

i managed to pull a muscle on my back while shaking the carpets....i can barely move :( even breathing makes me want to cry because of the pain :(

and yes dysco never being camping :( though i am a little too afraid of bugs and scream when i see them, especially those that run fast lol :( but i would liek to try. though i am more a nice hotel, clean towels girl lol

omg pushed enter twice before finishing....

i hope you will ahve great fun and waiting for all the details.

kanga though i am sure you are so tired i hope everything went perfect and waiting to hear back from you

Last edited:
Hope you are lying down, serves you right for doing house work, I bet you were doing that instead of studying! No go and lie down and rest your poor back! xx

Hey ladies I am doing fine. Waiting for some dinner now at the hospital. I went down to the theatres at 1.45 and in for my op at about 2.30 as there was another lady in front of me having same op I think. I came round at 3ish and was ok for about 20 mins although a bit cold, those warm blankets they give u are lovely :) after that my blood pressure dropped rapidly, the bed was tilted up so my fee were in the air and I had an oxygen mask put back on.

Finally made it back to the ward about 4ish, which is huge! I have my own room with my own toilet and shower and for some reason an extra room off mine with a sofa and chairs in. :)

I'm allowed to escape!, woo! Just having my drip removed thei can get dressed xx

fantastic news :) well done, dont you feel like a weight got lifted from your shoulders now?

take it easy for the next days :)

just read my post back, i seemed to have missed some letters off my words :) good old general anaesthetic!!

Yeah I feel so much better, not even in any pain at the mo, so all good. going to chill out upstairs in bed and watch some tv, and get my oh to run around for me!! :) Now all i need is a bell, lol

Just proper read ur posts i hope ur back is feeling a bit better now, and u have taken it easy to. :hugs:

How have u never been camping? I go at least once a year usually but we're not this year. It is quite fun although u are glad of the creature comforts of home when u return :)

Have a good weekend dysco, take ur mind of the marking and exams for a few days :) xx

hey ladies :)

kanga how are you feeling? is your oh taking care of you?

dysco i hope you have fun there and nice weather.

here its windy and raining. my back is killign me, i can barely move and yet i had to drive my oh 30 min back and forth from his pkace of meeting with colleagues as he wants to have a drink there and he didnt take the car...and i have to go pick him also at 12.....
meantime the housework will have to wait probably for the next week...only managed to clean the bathroom and kitchen the rest will have to wait. i dont get it how the hell it gets so dusty in here, we are even outside from the city and far away from the road...

of ranting over, going to try to study a little if i can stay in the sitting position for long enough...

I'm doing good today, slept for 12 hours last night and still had a nap this afternoon, so so tired still! I am still having no pain, maybe the odd mild cramp feeling but not enough to take painkillers for. My bleeding is also really really light, like a pink tinge on the loo roll, I wasn't expecting it to be so light so soon?

Aww Hope so sorry ur having problems with ur back still, trying and take it easy apart from driving around ur oh. My oh hasn't been in much today, not sure what he is doing so not much of the carer really. Although he did cook us a fry up for lunch, but then went straight out again and still out now. I'm just lounging on our bed watching tv as to sleepy to do anything.

I'm hoping my oh will do some of the housework, but it is probably wishful thinking and I will be left it all until we get back from the wedding.

Dysco I hope the weather is holding out where ur camping, we've had rain and sun on and off all day, with it being cloudy and windy now.

i didnt bleed much either, i hardly needed a small everyday pad and some days i didnt bleed at all but for the total of 15 days i had some hours/days that i needed even always night pads changed frequently during the day, probably though that was like 3 days out of 15. so when i was thinkign that its all over, i would get a day with more bleeding and then again nth and so on for 15 days. i had pains and needed painkillers for almost 1 week but my uterus was bigger probably than yours and needed oxytocin too. you probably have your hormones already better than mine and your uterus is probably pretty much near its original shape and size so it should be easier i hope for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back