Our little dream :) Had a mc???

One of the newspapers over here offered free tickets if u collected 7 tokens from the paper, one issued per day. So I bought the paper every day for 7 days, sent off the form listing 5 different weeks out of 8 that we could go. So we didn't get to choice the date, but strangely enough it falls on my day off!

Think it would be wise to not ttc for my first cycle anyway so that will probably take me to the end of sept anyway as I can have 30 day cycles! Xx

:yay: :dance: I HAVE A NEGATIVE HPT! :dance: :yay:

I just did another hpt and it only has a line when u hold it up to the sunlight! I am taking it as negative as i did an experiment! :blush: I got another hpt and used just water on it and held that one and my one up to the light and u can see the extremely faint line on both. Thinking it is just because that is where the dye is supposed to collect so it leaves a mark. Also there seems to be no bleeding again today :yay:

Last edited:
Yay kanga good news :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

hopefully now in about 2 weeks you will get your normal period :)

Suddenly remembered to phone the docs ref my blood test. My hcg was still at 27 on Tuesday, but more stuff has come out since, waiting for a doc to phone back to discuss what happens now, should I ask for another blood test? Xx

Last edited:
Sorry to keep posting today but my phone just went straight to answer phone when the doc rang! How bloody annoying!!

They will probably offer you one more test next week

Well what a load of crap that phone call was!! Got told they aren't doing anything else as the levels are considered low! He also completely ignored the fact I was bleeding all this time, just said it could take 2 to 3 months for everything to go back to normal! As for the bleeding it's just a hormonal imbalance!! Got off the phone and cried after 7 weeks I just want some answers :cry: I am really hoping the bleeding has stopped and negative tests are actually right today xx

its true that it could get 2-3 months to get back to normal, i am on my 2 month and still having small problems...we will see if i will ovulate this month.

they should check you again until hcg is at least under 5.

also if you keep bleeding that hormonal imbalance can be solved by giving you some progesterone for a while. i mean you cant go forever bleeding and if you GP refuses to do that you should go somewhere private...i think that nhs in UK sounds a little troublesome :hug:

if you stopped bleeding then things will fix their self eventually and its a positive thing that you get negative hpts now so we will see how it goes.

I think the bleeding has finally stopped, not had any today! Fx this is it this time! Hopefully the scan on Monday will give us some more answers. Once the test dried yesterday I could see an extremely only just there line, should I discount this as it was past the time limit? Either way it must mean my levels are lower than the blood test as the lines on the tests are completely different. A lot fainter than a couple of days ago.

Hope u all have a good weekend xx

yey if the bleeding stopped, maybe your body has finally realised it IS time to move on!! xxxx

Still blood free this evening, so so happy about it! Ttc here I come! :) xx

whoop whoop, ttc gets the thumbs up for kanga!!! so pleased for you hun. i've just got first af after mmc, yucky :(

Oh no dysco! That sucks! :( hope the witch doesn't stay long xx

:hug: first period sucks....the second too lol btw :(

Movie, cider and popcorn :D , how about y girls ?

Tv, blanket, and blackcurrant squash! :)

Off to bed with a book in a bit ready for work tomorrow xx

Morning ladies, how is everyone today? I'm feeling pretty sad and empty. Can't believe my pregnancy and miscarriage are over, it taken over my life for 5 months and now what happens? I want to try again but so so scared to, and still doubting whether I am ready for this! :(

xx

:hug: i fell like that every single day :( so i decided to stop thinking... your Lo was planned i recall? how about you tell us why you decided to TTC first time?

my AF is almost at the end, it seemed maybe just a little heavier but with normal pattern and duration as before the mc so i am quite positive that things will go back to normal soon. i suppose i will have to wait and see if any signs of ovulation this month.

i had a rather lazy weekend, it rained cats and dogs all the time so we spent our time with movies cuddling and popcorn. :D some studying too but i couldnt be bothered :(

any lovely plans for this week besides work and work? how did the DIY go dysco? any more wedding shopping this week? do you find your first period different than before the mc? are you back to ttc after that? or maybe NTNP? or just preventing until winter as originally planned?

have a nice day everyone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back