OPKS detecting early pregnancy - help!

i think you should delay testing for as long as you can then :)

gd luck hun- Cant wait to hear ur good news soon fingers x.. xxxx

Trying to but it's hard when you think that it could swing in the opposite direction and make all the "symptoms" false...Each cycle that's gone by makes it harder to have faith in the signs. :( x x

Last edited:
Hey hun! :wave:

Well my OPKs continued to be nuts but I've kept a journal on here. Have been having browny CM with little brown bits looks like my womb lining! Had that since the 27th - had a few spots of blood but nothing since, just the browny CM. Only get it when I wipe too. I think I ovulated later than I thought going by all the symptoms etc. Totally confused but testing on 3rd Feb!

Would LOVE another opinion though? x x

This is what I was looking for :yay:

Looking at the 2nd half of your OPKs CD49 I'm assuming it would be as it hasn't got any writing on it, looks the darkest out of all of them

What were your OPKs like after this one?

xxxx

If they went a bit lighter & only last few days got darker then you'd still be 17DPO Mmmmm.......

xxxx

You confuse me tbh MissJuly!! Am hoping its maybe implantation bleeding for you?

Lol Rosá, sorry! :blush:

Hopefully it is, think 3rd Feb would be too early to test if it was??

x x

what cycle day are you on now???

everytime i see this thread i get a little excited lol

CD67 today! No more blood - had a small blob earlier but now has gone back to pale brown CM type. :confused: x x

wooo what days is test day?

im wishing you allllllllllll the luck in the world

Last edited:
Test day is TOMORROW :faint:

But...I will be out all day with hubby so going to save my FMU, go shopping, come back, dunk the test (and PRAY) and then am off out again as hubby is off work tomorrow, so will not be revealing result til Friday morning unless I am able to pop on during the afternoon but I highly doubt it. Hopefully we'll be celebrating our BFP!!

Had no coloured stuff today, no browny/pink/red so I'm feeling more positive but still keeping level headed and prepared for the worst....!

x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back