OPKS detecting early pregnancy - help!

Hope af stays away hun!! Maybe because you have long cycles your hormone levels are just not high enough to show up on a test yet..

And i noticed what you said about the big O, I get those pains too, sharp pains that make me go "owww!!" and clutch my tummy when i O. I never had this before i got pregnant.

Everything crossed for you still hun xxx

All you can do is wait and test :) must be awful having long cycles...wish you lots of luck xxx

Ooh that's interesting, thanks ScottishLassie. :) x x

Am CD73 and no AF, beigey stuff has gone too so not sure what's happening. Testing on Thursday morning with FMU. Won't be able to come on as hubby's off for a week. Will update asap though.

Hubby reckons I did the test wrong last week, I dunked it but held it there for about 20-25 seconds, the instructions say to do it for max of 5. Could that have affected it?

x x

I was wondering how you were getting on this morning. Still no af hun!! Could be promising :). Definetely test with FMU. I don't think you did last time did you?

Are you using cheapies or like brand tests hun? I never had much luck with the cheapies.

I think if you are dunking it for too long it could maybe affect it, I'm not totally clued up on these things, but if it says no longer than 5 seconds maybe it could affect the result if held in for longer...

Xxx

Hi hun, thank you, hoping my BFP is just a shy one. :)

No, I peed about 2 hours before doing the FR so that plus the fact I dunked it for almost 30 seconds, I'm wondering if that affected the result? Guess we'll find out on Thursday I suppose! :faint:

I haven't used the cheapies or any more OPKs, just the FR cos we thought it'd be more reliable. Can't believe it's CD73 now!

x x

Thursday!! Keeping us in suspense again hehe! :) CD73?! that's really quite a long cycle! Have you tried using a digi?

Really hope you get your BFP on Thursday! xxx

Thanks hun. Using my last FR either tomo or thurs with FMU. :) CD74 today and no AF! x x

Good luck hun, got everything crossed for you xx

MissJ, have you ever been tested for PCOS? Just with your cycles all out of whack, you know that you can have it without any of the actual symptoms of the syndrome? That's what I've got and I didn't have a clue apart from no AF! Not trying to scare you sweets, just a suggestion?

Thanks ladies, I've had 2 BFNs - got my second one a couple of days ago but am now CD77 and no AF. :) x x

Hopefully going to the docs to sort this out, can't take much more of it lol. x

Princess - Hi hun, that's ok lol. I went to the docs before I got married and she did blood tests and scans to check for PCOS and everything came back all clear so she said there's no actual reason why my periods are like it really. :confused: x x

Just an update for those who've been following my rollercoaster here!

CD80 today and no AF. Have put a more detailed update in my journal as I'm back online now. :yay:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back