OPKS detecting early pregnancy - help!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope you don't mind me popping in to ask a question.

I was wondering whether anyone would mind having a peek at my OPKs, I know they can detect pregnancy but I'm of the mindset that its way too good to be true, especially with my irregular cycles. (Last cycle was 65 days, cycle before was 42).

Yesterday's opk is SLIGHTLY fainter (they all look darker in rl) but I explained why, at the bottom of the pics.

I am not going shopping til Thursday so cannot get a proper hpt til then. Expecting BFN of course!!

x x

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/trying-to-conceive/160219-am-i-ovulating-new-pics-added-11.html

Thank you in advance!!

hey,

They all look pretty dark well the last few anyway a lot darker.

Why not just go out ger a HPT will put ur mind at rest and save you waiting.

Sending you loads of luck hun xxxx

Thanks hun. I'm not sure if my surge was really CD19 or whether its still to come.

I will try but doubt I'll be able to til Thursday. :) x x

they all have coulour in them dont they. Get ur OH to go get one haha.

Everything crossed 4 u

Hi Missj how long are your cycles usually roughly, as i know you have irregular periods. Not everyones OPKs are super dark, i know mine were always though mine were like traceys she has just peed on when i was ovulating. Its looking good for you though as you have so many darkish ones in a row! I will be looking out for your threads, fingers crossed x x x

Last edited:
You have loads of positives so it looks good but get a digi :)

Thanks hun, have posted updated pics.

I think it's just my opks messing me around! :( x x

i would say either your body keeps trying to ovualte but not quite getting there, or it is indeed a bfp, no idea how you can wait till thursday, i have heard though that your body always releases lh so not to do ovulation tests as fmu, no idea how accurate that inforamtion is though just something i heard. i realy hope it is a bfp for you tough

I wondered about that too - about my body trying to OV. Will have to see what happens I suppose? Yeah, FMU isn't best for ovulation tests, can't quite remember why though! x x

MissJ, how did you get on with testing? Have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi hun, I haven't tested yet. Yesterday's opk is darker, seems like part of the line is darker than the rest, will update with a piccie this afternoon after my next test. :)

Not really sure what to think!! x x

Test Test Test lol you said before that you would be getting a test yesterday when you went shopping..... xx

Hi hun, I haven't tested yet. Yesterday's opk is darker, seems like part of the line is darker than the rest, will update with a piccie this afternoon after my next test. :)

Not really sure what to think!! x x

Why have you not tested with fmu yet? :)

Come on MissJ - I am dying to know!!!

I have everything crossed for you hun xx

I didn't go shopping in the end, hubby was unwell and so had to do our shopping online and totally forgot the HPT!! Might be able to get one on Sunday though... :)

Still feeling unconvinced that my opks mean anything. I will get a pic now and see what you all reckon...just grabbing my camera. x x

Here we go...

Yesterday's OPK. Looks darker in the flesh but hey ho.

CD41.jpg

Progression... (Fainter ones are my fault, I didn't need to pee when I did them so wasn't the best really as I had to force myself to go and then I abandoned my normal routine and didn't wait before dunking them)

LATEST.jpg

All opks

ALLOPKS-3.jpg

x x

how are you managing to refrain from testing you have some will power

After seeing all those OPK's I am thinking the same lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads