OPKS detecting early pregnancy - help!

what will be will be :)

this is your longest cycle though now isnt it??

really hope this is it for you xx

It is indeed. :)

Think the positive feelings are wearing off a little and I'm seriously beginning to realise it could be negative tomorrow. :(

I've come too far in my cycle for it to be a negative though! x x

I have just read this whole thread! Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow for you!! :dust: x x x

Your such a tease lol looking forward to your result tomorrow :)

Hiya hun, just wanted to say best of luck for testing this morning, really hope this is it for you :) got everything crossed for you!! X x x

Thinking of you this morning hun, good luck!!!!

x x x x

Thanks ladies, I'm so sorry to say I'm now CD70 and got a BFN yesterday with a FR. Not sure whether it was my fault though?? I had peed in a pot around 9am and was going to save it for when we got back but hubby insisted we chuck it and just pee on it when we got back. I didn't think I'd be able to go but thought if that happened, we'd just do it this morning instead. We got back from shopping just before 11 and I put all the shopping away etc then went up to POAS. I decided to pee in the pot again just incase I didn't go for long so I could dunk it instead. I didn't pee a lot but enough if I tipped the pot, to dunk so did that. Got a BFN. :(

I know I'm clutching at straws, blaming my pee LOL but I would have thought that CD70 etc surely would show something by now?? When I said that to hubby he just said that if there wasn't a little bean surely I'd have AF by now? So we're back at square one and confused again. :(

x x

Oh dear :( Why don't you make a doctors appointment to talk it over with someone and get them to do a blood test for you?

It does need to be fmu though, try again today.

Thanks ladies. Have told hubby we'll try again in a few days, have already peed today and had a couple of cuppas so prob won't be best. The other thing I noticed last night was feeling quite tight down there during BDing and then after I had an orgasm, I had short sharp pains all over my stomach. :confused:

Never had it before...Clutching at straws again aren't I? :rolleyes:

x x

Oh I hope it was you pee's fault!!

Pinkpunch, I got my bfp with FR at 10 dpo and at 5pm in the afternoon!

MisJuly10, I would consider going to your dr with such a long cycle. Hopefully AF will stay away for the right reason!

Xx

Thanks Flopsy, hope it was just the pee lol. Will know soon enough I suppose. x x

Ah hun :( Hope its the pee!!! Day 70...wow. If you don't get your bfp hun i think you should go doctors. It must be hard having such long cycles and its like everyone else gets 2 chances compared to your 1 beause your cycles are so long. Have you tried that angus cactus? Isn't that meant to help your cycles? I am sure something will help xx

Hi Shauna. Nah we haven't tried it yet we have agreed that if we haven't got our BFP this time then we're getting the Agnus Castus and more OPKs and see how that pans out. Still have a good feeling but who knows? x x

P.S. The only other odd thing for me is after BDing last night and reaching the big O, I had short sharp pains all over my stomach and today have had a little bit of blood when wiping - this happened last time hubby and I BDed so I said to hold off til we know if we're pregnant or not but we gave in last night and it happened again! So no idea what to think about that.

x x

aww sorry to hear tht hun really thought it was ur time.. Id prob agree with the advice of going to the doctors tho x

Thanks Lou. We're still in with a chance though so just :pray: AF stays away. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back