One of my famous TMI threads haha UPDATE

lol i am only putting off ringing because i dont want to go in! haha! i want to stay out for as long as possible x

They probably won't say to come in straight away anyway would they? Might just say to ring back when it's worse but in the meantime they will know u might need the pool. Def worth ringing!

just tried ringing a few times and the phone is busy, i really hope theyre not packed, or i dont need them soon! i want to be able to go in there, push and chill on postnatal haha x

just tried ringing a few times and the phone is busy, i really hope theyre not packed, or i dont need them soon! i want to be able to go in there, push and chill on postnatal haha x

Haha now your going to be desperate to get through! So exciting though, I hope this is it for you.

lol my other thread is a little more interesting in the labour and birth section think the title is something like contractions im experiencing or something xx

ok thanks! lol no different. still contracting regularly and losing plug so ive put in a pad which has plug on it tmi sorry, but at least my body is doing something! just hope im not in the same situation in like 3 days lol x

Good luck hun. Have you got a ball to bounce on?? Not sure if that will help x x

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh good luck how exciting!!!!! you will be fab!

Yesterday I went for 4 proper poos! And again this morning! Blimey!

Reckon it's a clearout??

9am 25th - Erm I think I'm in early labour :) I have pains every 10 minutes and am losing plug like it's goingnout of fashion, and the pains are period pains at the moment, and kinda getting worse. We shall see ladies x

I've kind of been having this for a good few days now, going to poo a lot, wakes me out my sleep to go and I go a good few times these days in the mornings and through the day and at night, even before i've ate in the morning it happens like i've ate n ate n ate n my bowels trying to make space or something, also i've been losing that jellyish stuff i wrote about in a post i done today and i've also had feelings of menstrual pains but just mild and not constant today too, scared to get my hopes up lol

know what you mean, ive been getting my hopes up for 2 weeks, but it means your body is at least doing something eh. in the right direction we go! x

Can't believe i missed this, I was out all yesterday! So exciting!!! Good luck! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back