My birth story - the long version!

Oh and the tea made me :rofl: And slightly put me off the cup I was in the middle of drinking (I'm a serious tea addict and only allowing myself normal tea in the mornings now so it's very important to me) :lol:

Wow, a wonderful birth story you did so well hun. What a beautiful little boy xx

Sam's mum - lol sorry :D I know it's gross but funny!

mum2b410 well I was only 1 cm as well - you might be as well without even realising!

congrats hun x how much did he weigh? x he looks lovely and cute :) x

misscrazycooki thx :) he was 7 lbs 8 oz - average weight (lucky for me - I am only a small girl), but rather tall (55 cm)

Congratulations, what an amazing birth story!! George is just beautiful! :)

So, so lovely to read. You did brilliantly, congratulations! What a gorgeous baby boy you have :love: xx

Congratulations :D, he looks lovely!

I found my daughter smells irresistable too. When I'm holding her sometimes I just can't help having a sniff lol!

PS - Lots of Russians on the forum it seems, we're just very well camouflaged!

Last edited:

Where are you from? :) I'm from Latvia

What a fab story Hun glad u had a good experience !! And George is gorgeous !! Xxx

Your storys amazing, really helped me feel more at ease as im booked in on thursday!! so thank you :)

sounds like you did briliiantly, George is beautiful!!

xx

Lovely story and I really enjoyed reading about your labour you sound like you were amazing!
Congratulations and your little boy looks such a cutie
Xc

Lovely birth story - very positive - thanks for sharing - congrats on the birth of your son x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back