• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Errrr guys.....I've just lost LOADS of plug!! *update* 1st post.

Ooh Hun, I've got my fingers crossed for you that baba comes real soon. U got clary sage oil?

yeah got clary sage, i have it in my baths!
TMI my discharge is brown basically, so im guessing somethings happening up there. i am sure i have just had an actual contraction that lasted about 40 sec, all in my lower outer back, it was a wierd feeling. i am guessing im in slow early labour but it could go on for ages! i hope it all leads to something! i really dont wanna keep saying whats happening in case it really is nothing. but if ive lost plug (like a lot) and getting pains, baby is moving and stuff im sure its only going to lead to one thing! we will see, a baby by monday as predicted by princess would be lovely!

And JJ is my text buddy so she will keep you updated when im in hosp lol. my initial plan is to labour for as long as i can at home unless i really need pain relief! x

You can do it Lexi! I am sooooo excited now, and don't worry about posting when you think something is happening, if nothing comes of it, who cares we love the run up to new babys and the buildup!

Sounds good tho contraction with pain in lower back!!

I bet ul have ur baby by the wknd lexi xx

eeek only just caught this thread!

How exciting! I think she will be here by sunday! :D

Keeping my fingers cossed! xx thread stalking from now on i think. :D

well i hope all your predictions are correct!! lol i have funny pains in my back, i guess you can have pains in your back cant you? do i need to tell someone that ive lost a lot of plug in case of infection or is that just when waters break? x

There is no harm in giving them a ring lexi - u don't need to go in just yet but it may worth it just to put your mind at rest.

Good luck - sounds like it will be soon for u xxxx

oooh how exciting! x x x good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back