• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Errrr guys.....I've just lost LOADS of plug!! *update* 1st post.

Good luck lexi I hope this is the start of it for you - sooo exciting! x

All positive signs. I hope this is the start of baby arriving soon. How exciting for you!

Lol lexi don't give yourself a sweep!!! Fingers crossed this is the start of
It all for you!!

Hello!! Well I went shopping and have had boggles in my back, I can't get comfortable at all! We will see. X

Ooh lexi, sounds exciting!! Keep us updated :) x

How exciting. Hope this is it for you. xxxx

oooh good luck!! I started geeting pains on the thurs night then pains stopped. lost my plug at 1pm on the friday - started bleeding at 11pm and H was born at 6.30am Sat!!!

Good luck Lexi, I know you always hoped baby would come a bit early so hope you get your wish and it all goes smoothly xx

hey guys! ive managed to catch a good nap, and feel very refreshed. nothing too exciting to report unfortunately! tightenings are less and less frequent now, but had some that woke me up during my nap! gonna have my mug of rasberry leaf tea i think and relax, and not symptom spot as i will only get my hopes up! if ive lost lots of plug i guess thats a step in the right direction x

:love: I think it's the beginning of labour watch personally and that your baby will be here by......... Monday xxx

Why thank you princess, I like predictions :) I don't want to say too much Incase I jinx but am getting some more funny period pains now, just hope they lead somewhere. X

Oh just seen this I'm getting all excited for you lol! Like you say even if it takes a few days it should be the start!!!!! :) good luck!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yay: can't wait for updates on this, hopefully we'll have a baby Lexi by the time the weekend's over! x

Lexi , have several cups of that tea if that helped keep them coming! I think it all sounds really promising now, I shall be ready for news of your progress Hun , glad you got some good rest X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back