• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Errrr guys.....I've just lost LOADS of plug!! *update* 1st post.

I lost loads around midnight and then my waters broke at 5am. Hope this is it for you x

Any news this morning? Been thread stalking all night lol xx

Don't wanna jinx it but it all sounds very promising!!

yipee!! hope this is it for you hun, take it easy todaythough you may need your energy stores!! xx

Sounds like the start of something. Good idea to rest now while u can. All the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

i really hope it doesnt just die out and not turn into anything, that would suck! i rang my mummy to tell her and she was like "dont mean to piss on your fire but it could go on like this for days" which i do understand, i just dont want it to be nothing. x

At least you know something is beginning even if it is a while yet.

Ooo how exciting!!! Fingers crossed this is the start of something! Xx

Lexi after my friend had her show she went shopping and her waters started leaking while out and then when he got home things really kicked off!!! So have Fun shopping :)

Mrs s I secretly hope this happens to me too! Lol. Nothing majorly exciting to report back, I've felt my cervix tmi an it's a lot lower! And really spongey. Not going to put any fingers into it though lol x

Good luck lexi, sounds like the start of things, ok it might go on for a few days but your on your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back