Omg one born every minute

I would quite like a birth like the girl in the birthing pool please xx

Don't! They only put the extremes on there. And do you know what, if you can't handle the pain you don't have to, the epi is amazing! So relax and remember you have options x

DH has been saying how amazing that girl handled it so I tried to point out to him she clearly had an easy and uncomplicated birth. I would however love if mine was like that but I'm not getting my hopes up! Lol

I def want that water birth (please god!!!)
Kerry was scaring the bejesus out of me she totally lost it :( bless her!!

Cos the effect that epi had was amazing!! X

That other girl was going a bit over the top though - if she had stopped scream for a minute and listened, it woulda been a lot easier for her.

I want the water birth though - it looked perfect. xxx

Sometimes you just get so overwhelmed and you kinda lose yourself. The epi is so worth it for some and allows you to enjoy your labour when you feel like you were losing it iykwim x

I really shouldn't be watching this... Far too scary!!

I'm aiming for a water birth but knowing me I'll be thrashing about that much I'll leave more water on the floor than the pool! She did amazing didn't she!

Bless I feel so sorry for that Kerry, I feel like giving her a hug lol x

I should not be watching this either... :shock:

I'm really bad...I watch it and think if they can do it then I know I can

I couldn't help but think they all had a pretty easy time and the 'good' side was shown :| got so nostalgic for my bump I went to stroke it when the show started and I got a handful of flab :(

yeah they make me laugh, tho my OH actually says he hopes i scream and hurt so i can feel what the rest of the mere mortals call pain lol. he reckons im invincible or something and need to learn what its like to be mortal so i can feel sorry for other ppl when theyre in pain. its soo not true lol i do feel sorry for ppl in real pain but i also think some ppl make much too much fuss about it.

im so gonna watch the programme on after it too

That poor woman!! And her OH, sat here in tears. Omg that's me this time next week...gulp!

I've watched so many episodes of this on 4od but it hasn't ever scared me as much as tonights programme did! All the screaming and panicking and baby getting stuck. Oh no :(

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Anyone watching how to be a good mother!!
-no nappies and eating placenta not for me tbh!! X

Anyone watching how to be a good mother!!
-no nappies and eating placenta not for me tbh!! X

I've got this on record. Not sure if I wanna watch it though! I'm guessing you're recommending not to? Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

im watching it but can't say im perswaded that smoothy made me very nearly part with my dinner xx

theyre a bit nuts, fair play they put a lot of time and effort into 'natural' parenting but i dont think its necessary and i wouldnt have the patience to do complete elimination communication lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back