Quiet in here tonight...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
is everybody glued to One Born Every Minute or something lol x

Everyone is glued to the tvs tonight, wednesday is a quite night on the forum between 9-10 lol xx

After last week I'm definitely not watching that again!! Scared the heebeejeebees out of me!! Lol

Same as me Nic! I cried my eyes out last week and declared I my OH in all seriousness that I was NOT prepared to go through that! I have it on record just incase I get the guts- but I'm not sure! Xxx

Lol - I love the fact that there's threads in the different sections disscusing the programme. Lol

Haha, I have it on and the laptop on my knee. I jumped out my skin when the lady screamed and nearly dropped the laptop!

I am trying not to cry tonight as I have just done my fake tan! Can't be having it ruined lol x

I'm here lol. Bouncing away watching OBEM. :)

I'm watching master chef... But it's just making me more and more hungry!! What else can I eat...?!? :) xxx

And me. Thought she was ok at first but seems quite immature to me.

Her teeth were disgusting! Couldn't help looking at them and it was always a close up shot :sick:

There was way too much screaming on OBEM tonight!!! next weeks one looks good, another water birth! xx

Nurse I thought the same thing! It is making me really really determined to have a water birth watching all these too, the only problem is our hospital only has one pool so if its taken its tough :( x

Last edited:
Mine has two and if one is free when we phone up they will keep it free until I get there. Really hoping for a water birth too. Fingers crossed!xx

Thats good Lula, I wonder if mine would do the same.. Will have to ask the midwife next time I go x

Nurse I thought the same thing! It is making me really really determined to have a water birth watching all these too, the only problem is our hospital only has one pool so if its taken its tough :( x

Ours in the same! just 1 pool :( bet it wont be free either, will be just my luck! all that screaming has freaked me out :shock:

I just realised I dunno how many our unit has. It has a plumbed in bath, and at least one inflatable bath, and at the tour, they said the most they've ever had in labour at once is 4. so fingers crossed I should be ok. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back