Just booked a private scan

babyfulton

Reaction score
I'm not too confident about the docs getting me an early scan so I've just booked one for next Wednesday evening. She worked it out that I would be 6+5 :pray: , but going by my ticker I'll only be 6+3. Doesn't really make a difference but just struck me as a bit odd!

That'll be so great to see your little one. Make sure you get lots of pics!

:hug:

thats cool, good luck, I had one at weekend at 8weeks 5 days, making me 9 weeks todya but my tickers playing up, you will find they all say different!!

You wont see much but yu will defo see a lil heartbeat,, good luck as hannahD says loads pics!

That's all I want! In fact, I'll be happy just to see that bean is in the right place and not ectopic! I've been a bit calmer about it all today and have actually managed to do some work which is way more than I did yesterday!

The lady was very kind and said that the consultant would do a full examination of me and the foetus so foll on next Wednesday!

sounds like a great idea to me!! sorry to be thick but how do you go about booking a scan privately- who do you book with , really would love to get an early one as well to check everything is where it should be at this point :pray:

Trio said:
sounds like a great idea to me!! sorry to be thick but how do you go about booking a scan privately- who do you book with , really would love to get an early one as well to check everything is where it should be at this point :pray:

Hi Trio,

I just googled 'baby scan kent' and looked through the results. Just did a quick search for Hampshire and found this place for you http://www.lbhealthcare.co.uk/index.php ... Zgodvzy5ng

GOod luck!! x

hi babyfulton- thanks for the link- looks nice and simple to do then!! will try and book one for next week as well- shoudl be 6 weeks ish by then so maybe they'll be able to see something :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back