my early scan is booked!

hayels

Reaction score
my early scan is booked for friday at 11 am. am so scared but guess what will be will be xxxx

I know how scary it is hun,

How far do you reckon you are on Friday??

I was a wreck before my early scan.... I was having nightmares, couldn't sleep or eat...

I am sure it will all be fine though and I'll be rooting for you sweetie

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
well from my last period ill be 6+5 on friday but from ovulation i think ill only be 4+5 so god knows if they will even be able to see any thing. i did try to tell them i new when i ovulated but they said they still want to go by my last period date. thanks you xxxxx

They always date you from LMP hun, that is normal.

It may be a little early but they'll be able to give you a good indication of what is going on... I am pretty sure you'll know what is what come Friday hun and I have everything crossed for you!

I can't remember the exact gestation you can see a heartbeat? But it is around 6 weeks 2 days I think? Some ladies have seen it a little earlier though!

xxxxxxxxx

awww fab i have my first scan friday il be 6 weeks 6 days she told me should be able to see a nice hb and a little shape hehe i haver to have a very full bladder tho so not to have to have an internal if not i may need one of those so be prepared for one of those if u havnt been told already, oh mines at 11.30 yey cant wait gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back