Officially trying!

I hope your trapped wind is easing. Alnwick castle was lovely but I can imagine it would have been pricey! You could have flew down the aisle on a broomstick! Hope you are not overdoing it? Sounds like you need to rest up a bit.....look after yourself Hun x

I took something for it, OH giggled all the way home as they were called 'windsettlers' and LO kept shouting FART at me. :|

I'd loved a Harry Potter themed wedding! Going to incorporate it somehow!

Thank you I'm on the sofa with a quilt and my pup having cuddles. I'll be when it's the weekend it's been a struggle looking after a toddler all day by myself the last few days, being so tired. Will have to get used to it! xxx

Yes I remember it well having a 3 and a 1 year old....what fun! Need eyes in the back of your head....well you need eyes everywhere ha ha! Wimdsettlers that's hilarious! Nothing wrong with you LO's vocab! Ha ha! DH and DS playing Xbox gears of war.....it is sooooo dull! Hopefully they will finish the level soon and we can start the evening!

I know I'm dreading it :lol:

She's amazing at talking, I mean full structured sentences since before she turned two, her teachers were gobsmacked. She's a right clever clogs.

I wouldn't mind a game like that with a story, but no he plays FIFA all the bloody time. *eyeroll*

What you got planned for the evening? My daughter goes to bed at 6pm so we don't yet get family time in the evenings. Looking forward to it though, xxx

The boys have finally come off xbox and im drinking my glass of wine. Going to watch tv for a bit then early night as im really tired as cd1! You got any plans,

I'm still on the tube!!!! The port is calling and a chicken fried rice.
Guy next to me stinks of gingivitis

I turned it off when harry was "killed" as son was asleep and i wanted to watch the one show and eastenders!

Harry potter wedding would be amazing! I saw a phone case that said on the back... i solomoly swear i am up to no good.

Children are amazing the amount they learn and can remember its just amazing.. sounds and words at such a young age.. xxx

Thanks MissRosie I pretty much feel back to normal today other than a swollen throat & sore ears. Think I've got another cold!

Hope you're okay?

Have a nice day guys! xxx

Oh no :(
Have you booked your drs appointment yet? :)

Im good thanks you? Xxx

Yeah I'm there next Thursday, earliest I could get in!

I'm feeling alright today, glad it's finally Friday, dropping LO at school and hoping to have a rest (and ignoring the pile of ironing)

Are you working all weekend? My rota fell so I'm not in until Friday next week! I'll have been off almost 3 weeks! xxx

Enjoy your restful day starchild! Sounds like you could do with some relaxation! :lol:

You deserve a rest. Ironing can wait haha.

Yep im working all weekend. Ive got next weekend off.. as repairs are being done at work and hate being there when not open..

Wow would love 3 weeks off!

Xxx

Hope you enjoy your day off starchild :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

They aren't really days off as LO is here most of the time she's only at school 6 hours a week, and running around after her is harder than my actual job :lol:

I'm exhausted today only picked her up at 12:30 and can't wait for OH to get home. Lol xxx

Oh in that case it sounds more tiring than being at work haha! Xx

I hope you get to put your feet up over the weekend starchild. Anyone have any nice plans....we are hoping to go out for dinner tonight but have been looking on trip advisor and cannot make mind up....might leave it to kids and DH! The weather looks rubbish tomorrow so not sure if we will get out....I can imagine it will be a pretty dull day...might try and convince DH that we all go and see Logan as the kids are well into xmen! Have a good weekend girls x

We have eye test appointments tomorrow then probably afternoon in. Want to take Imogen to the coast on Sunday but depends on weather! Xx

Which coast? Up here in Scotland the coast is supposed to be very wet and windy this weekend which is ashame as it is so beautiful in parts! Hope the weather improves so you can go....our kids love the coast!

I got cuddles with a 4 week old baby today! couldn't get over how small her hands were!

made me be like awww I want one.. even more than I did..

ahh Hugh Jackman I could look at all day :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back