Officially trying!

Those were meant to be shocked faces not smiles hahaha

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Awww. No so shouldnt be enough to stop cycles. I dont know much about it as only breastfed for 3 days then my son was always hungry! So i gave up. Fed is best, no matter how its done xxx

Hiya, I live in Scotland. Moved here from Nottingham a couple of years ago. Blooming cold here today too! :lol:

Last edited:
I bet ts not warm up there. What made you move away?

I'm in east London / Essex area. I can't afford to live here, I might have to join you in Scotland
Escape the cold and Jeremy hunt !!

I meant escape my ridiculous rent, not the cold, obviously I would be moving further toward the artic circle...

So sorry MissRosie hopefully next cycle. Quite sad to be moving into trimester one without you guys xxx

Well I must say star child it's very rude. You'll just have to wait in the first trimester until we all catch up ;)

I bet ts not warm up there. What made you move away?

I'm in east London / Essex area. I can't afford to live here, I might have to join you in Scotland
Escape the cold and Jeremy hunt !!

Ha ha! Some parts are quite expensive here....but youd get more for your money! Youd have to put up with nicola sturgeon and her awesome haircut! :lol:

I live in York but come from Newcastle originally xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Awww. As long as we still got you on here too :)

Still chatting in ttc but actually on tri 1!

Dr hopeful i live in milton keynes xxx

Well we really are spread all over the place.

I think it's apt that the lady who started this thread should go first.

Few more days to go and then time to start the 'trying' again
This process involves a lot of waiting and eating biscuits

Took my folic acid with a slug of port this evening - textbook

Knew she would be the first :)
Be hopeful for the rest of us too follow closely after :D xxx

Oh I should prob have folic acid again. I took it when ttc Imogen so must of built a good supply but Id idn't take it during first tri as couldn't keep anything down. My stores of it are prob super low now lol xx

I'm out...no mistaking witch this time! Back to the drawing board!

Sorry Melly, at least now you can concentrate on the next cycle.

I also live in the north. About an hour from Scotland so best of both here, all the crappy weather. :')

Hopefully you'll all follow soon.

Anyone's LOs dressing up for world book day today? I've loved seeing all the costumes, wish mine was at school, she's still dressing up tho! xxx

Thanks starchild....yes we do get our fair share of crap weather....although it's nice today, but cold! Definitely having a glass of wine tonight! School haven't mentioned about world book day which is odd as last year I went in to read to the kids on my day off!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back