Officially trying!

Oh sorry about the BFN, just noticed that message.

Yeah hopefully! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed xxx

Thanks feel ok as there is still a bit of hope...although starting to notice a few af cramps at the moment :( will keep you posted x

Oh no not me. Just saying starchild was sick last night :)
Im sneezing though! Please not another cold!
No af as yet! :)
My test isnt this week. Just lesson this week :) test is in 3 weeks today! But first lesson since i failed my test :) nearly 3 months ago. Cant wait to get back behind the wheel xxx

Frantically applying foundation in the toilet at work. Already poured coffee down myself and inappropriately kissed my senior on the top of the head like a bloody weirdo.

My day will get better - fingers crossed melly. Let's have some good news!!!

Ha ha! You sound like me. I once followed my supervisor into male toilet as i was so anxious! He just starred at me....it was sooo embarrasing!

Oh no not me. Just saying starchild was sick last night :)
Im sneezing though! Please not another cold!
No af as yet! :)
My test isnt this week. Just lesson this week :) test is in 3 weeks today! But first lesson since i failed my test :) nearly 3 months ago. Cant wait to get back behind the wheel xxx

Oh misread that sorry! Glad youre not sick. Hope your lesson goes om. Lets hope there are a few more bfps later this week x

Ohhh I'm not sure why I thought it was your test, I remember now you telling me. Duh silly me! lol I made OH a cuppa & forgot to boil the kettle .. I'm going loopy lol

I thought that said killed for a moment Dr Hopeful I was like what.... Lol

xxx

Baby brain already! When i was pregnant with my son i worked at mcdonalds and apparently baby brain wasnt a thing to the mangers. They were dicks anyway. Just i sent an order wrong on the drive thru.. they went mental i tried to blame it on the baby brain and they didnt like that excuse.

Oh no Dr hopeful!

Lol i thought i was the only one who did embrassing things! Used to look at others and think why do i do that. Others seemed to have it together haha.

Xxx

Baby brain already! When i was pregnant with my son i worked at mcdonalds and apparently baby brain wasnt a thing to the mangers. They were dicks anyway. Just i sent an order wrong on the drive thru.. they went mental i tried to blame it on the baby brain and they didnt like that excuse.

Oh no Dr hopeful!

Lol i thought i was the only one who did embrassing things! Used to look at others and think why do i do that. Others seemed to have it together haha.

Xxx

Oh no Dr hopeful!

Xxx
Lol baby brain defo exists doesn't it! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Still no signs of af girls....I am officially one day late tomorrow which will be odd, if anything I am usually early! No signs or symptoms at all today other than me giving myself heartburn by drinking too much water on an empty tummy ha ha! Who though water could cause you problems!

I have baby brain all the time, regardless of whether I have a baby in my tummy or not....I guess I think just gets a lot worse when I am pregnant :lol:

Just made pancake mixture for tonight as forgot it's pancake day and my daughter and son loves pancakes! Got daighter to help whilst my son at squash, which was rather interesting! Hopefully not too many crunchy bits of shell in them! Lol

I made daughter and OH pancakes but couldn't face them.

Good news Melly41! Hope you get your BFP soon! xxx

Just made pancakes too. But absolutely rubbish at them. Frylight has ruined my frying pan! Completely destroys the non stick. And ive got induction hobs so pans are so expensive to replace. Wish i didnt choose induction. Was sold it as it was safer with kids as it only heats up when it has a pan on it..

Yep Millielaura they were men and just didnt get it

Still got a dodgy tummy starchild? :( xxx

Oh that sounds like some kind of futuristic hob! Haha

We have pancakes a lot. We make the American style fluffy ones rather than the thin crepe type.

Still not 100% no, OH just been for me Zantac and gaviscon for my heartburn so feeling a little better now.

How did your lesson go? xxx

Hopefully your sickness will pass soon. We made crepe ones but I like making American style ones too.

I had to buy a new frying pan as my DH used a scourer to clean the non stick!!

I am munching on toblerone now as not overly keen on pancakes. Besides there was no mixture left once my kids had gone for seconds!

Still not signs of af but as I said before she has a habit of creeping up on me very quickly without warning so ŵill feel more hopeful when I am a day or two late as never late!

Hope your driving lesson went well MissRosie?

Good luck to everyone on this thread :) lol just saw the baby brain post and commented so not sure who is ttc or who has bfps etc xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I prefer American style pancakes, should of done them, then they wouldn't of been like scrambled pancake Haha.

driving lesson was good, I was very nervous, so much I couldn't eat. I had the feeling like before we go on a plane. I cant eat till we are on the ground safely. tummy was in knots!

xxx

that's okay millielaura, thanks :)
only one of us with a positive the rest just waiting on af (not to arrive) xx

Last edited:
Thanks millielaura.....I am in the tww limbo phase and follow the other thread under am I pregnant. But I've really enjoyed chatting with the girls on this thread too.....its been nice to talk about other things too....not just SS....although I am a self confessed SS!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back