Officially trying!

Just checking in....starchild, take it easy hun! Hope your new hair looks good. Ive been out for dinner and eat lots of pizza. Just sitting eating double choc chip cooke with hot chocolate watching crap tv!

How are you missR?

I did but felt a bit sick afterwards....only briefly though! :lol:

I'm like that, I eat loads then feel sick and full. Didn't even eat dessert last night tho my digestion has deffo slowed.

We got knocked up at 6am by OHs boss!!! So very tired already today. Hope you both have a good weekend! Any plans?

Other than work MissRosie, hope it isn't too awful for you. xxx

6am...very anti social! Shopping today as kids need new shoes. Its dreadful weather do possibly see batman. Lying in bed having my only cup of coffee for the day! Have really cut down on it over last 2 weeks....havent had a glass of wine for over a week either....just hope its worth it!

Have either of you got plans? Try and keep yourself busy MissR....to avoid temptation! Ha ha!

Tell me about it. Work LO up I am not happy!

Hopefully it will be! I'm not drinking anything at all, OH thinks the odd glass is fine (and maybe so,) but I don't want to. Have switched from coffee to hot choc but can't seem to have more than a mouthful it's too sickly.

We've got friends coming tonight, to celebrate my birthday. OH is going to London tomorrow and I'm unsure what to do!

Lego Batman? I want to see that! And Logan! And Beauty and the Beast. Can't decide which to go see. OH will choose Beauty and The Beast haha have fun! xxx

Haha. I know.
I think having children makes us old before we are old!

Im actually going to the cinema tonight. Been moaned at for it though! Trying to avoid the pub and wine! Might go into nandos after work.

I need to go take my son shoe shopping. We were planning his birthday as we are going to leave legoland till later in the year, but he is gettting a bike thats over £100. And im doing driving lessons again starting on tuesday. As its only 3 weeks till test. So really dont want to spend any more money. And its cold haha.

But the 26th is mothers day, so cant really go for dinner!

Hope your both okay :) have a goood weekend xxx

What you going to see? Who's moaning??

It'll be better in nicer weather anyway. :) Storm Doris is upon us so we're stuck in right now, I need to go and pick up my order from newlook tho lol

Oh that's not long at all until your test!

How about a sleepover or do you not fancy losing your sanity? Lol

xxx

The oh was moaning! Because i wanted to go out. But he goes to the gym/ works late all week. My other friend got sick this weekend! So cancelled again.. so made OH go get a nandos takeaway! Haha

I dont fancy loosing my sanity. If he was 12 i wouldnt mind!
What did you buy from new look?
I ordered a candle from next that i brought last week. I love the smell and burning it alot but cant have it run out and next stop selling it! They dont sell at my local next. Got a big next home shop but its not nearby. Got OH to get that too xxx

Aww bless! Nando's will make up for it I'm sure. :)

I got a new dress, some shoes & a jumper but my jumper was missing as out of stock. :(

I hate that. Discontinued things annoys me. Lol!

We've only a little one, though we've only a little everything where we live lol

I've got my non alcoholic kopperberg at the ready! :') xxx

Aww does it taste as good as the one with alcohol in?

I used to hate going out with friends when i was pregnant and automatically bought a j2o. I dont want a bloody j2o im quite happy with water and dont get heartburn from it!

Are you watching saturday night takeaway? Xxx

I don't drink cider so I wouldn't know. It was nice though! Was the only thing I could think of to drink so they wouldn't ask questions. Didn't work, so I'm on antibiotics for my ear infection :lol:

I made the mistake of having a j2o orange and passion fruit and could barely finish it was so sickly! Went onto the water & home now with awful backache. :(

No, I don't watch things like that anymore. I used to watch it. We've been playing games & then went to the local for a few. Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow. :) have you had a nice evening? xxx

Oh no :(

Haha the excuses!

Did you meet others at the pub or just the 2 of you went?
Evening was okay! Work was rubbish today! Lost internet first thing and everything relys on it. Cant see bookings or anything xxx

We just went with our two friends, but my parents were there & my aunt & uncle and cousin were there, too. :)

Oh no! How did you manage? Is that you off now??

I'm having takeaway and games night with my cousin as OH is at the match. :) Any new symptoms? xxx

Haha! I dont know how i did it the till went down and the card machine. But we managed to get a temp one and i had a calculator haha!

Just had a dream about thinking i was pregnant. When into hospital to be induced and there was no baby! Haha. But my best friend was there and she had just had a c section with her third. And looked exactly like her 2nd!. and someone else i knew was there.

Is today the day af would of been due? :) xxx

Awww bless that must have been stressful! When ours goes down I literally can't do any work, so it's quite good, :')

That's odd! It's so weird what our minds do huh! Could be a sign tho, strange dreams.

Yep, CD29 today. AF here today & I've just got this, so I'm feeling a lot less anxious. :)

Best birthday present ever!

xxx
4c1e658265ac16e4390471e36927b1f6.jpg

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good day. Thats a lovely birthday present. :) lovely line too!

]Lol sounds fun! Unfortunately we still had customers :(.

Yeah our minds play tricks on us. When we are thinking about things alot :) xxx

Thank you. :)

Yeah customers spoil work don't they! Haha

Yeh definitely. Last cycle I dreamt I had a baby after only being pregnant for like a week. My dreams have calmed down a lot since but I feel I haven't slept much to have dreamed anyway! Lol

What's your plans for today? We're not doing anything special OH is exhausted from yesterday & LO was awake from 9:30 until 1:30am last night so I'm pretty knackered too! Lol xxx

I bet that's a relief starchild? Congratulations and happy birthday. I hope you have a lovely day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back