Officially trying!

Oh no :( anything wrong with her or just decided to be awake?

Well im quite annoyed, was meant to have a meeting at school, no one mentioned before it was cancelled and it was earlier than school started, so completely of routine, annoyed my son.. he strives off of routine. All that for nothing in the end. Someone knew at school too but didnt bother saying anything!
But when i pick him up i need to walk to the cash machine.

You okay Melly? Have you tested? Xxx

Thanks but having cramps and backache so really do think af is imminent so am going to hold off testing till tom or weds as id rather see af than get a bfn....at least i know its 100%! Just hope it stays away!

Think she knew her daddy wasn't home, she's always the same when he's away.

Terrible! They clearly don't care about inconveniencing people!

FX for you Melly41! xxx

Thanks girls.....MissRosie are you testing weds too? Fingers crossed for you Hun x

Have a good afternoon girls :lol:

Fx crossed melly! Just read your ticker and though af arrived!

I am testing wednesday but af is due tomorrow.

But no symtoms is good? Lol i think anyway haha xxx

No symptoms is great! No af as yet...dont know how to change cycle length on ticker! Ha ha! Going to try and wait till weds if possibly! Fingers x for you to x

Its obvious i cannot type on my phone either! Always notice little mistakes in my posts haha.

How amazing would it be if we all got bfps :)

You had a good day Starchild?

So excited but nervous for tomorrow xxx

Hello all, I don't know if it's too late to join in this thread with you guys ?

I've just started trying and I'm surprised to find that it can be quite a lonely journey.
Was hoping to share it with you

Welcome. You are not too late. The forum gets you through various points in your cycle. My af is due tom so might be testing in next couple of days. Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

Its obvious i cannot type on my phone either! Always notice little mistakes in my posts haha.

How amazing would it be if we all got bfps :)

You had a good day Starchild?

So excited but nervous for tomorrow xxx

Would be awesome! Feel the same! Fingers crossed hun x

I'm currently only day 5. Did try last month but I'd just come off the mini pill (after 8 years) and no idea what my cycles would be like. Turned out to be a very acceptable 30 days so I will be having a much better guess this month.

That is so exciting. I feel like this way one of us is close to AF and potentially exciting news

Will keep you posted but having af symptoms so not hopeful this month! Hope your journey on ttc is a short one!

I have everything crossed for you Melly that AF stays away ! X

MissRosie I'd say no symptoms is good yeah. :)

I was tired all day, felt sick all evening, went to sleep at 8pm & woke up at 1am to throw up. :( Really hoping this isn't the start of another 3 months of morning sickness. Other than that I had a nice day, got some nice presents & lots of money and a cake (which the thought of makes me sick right now!)

Good luck for your test!!! I'll be thinking of you xxx

Welcome Dr Hopeful! Great to hear that your cycles are pretty much on track already. Good luck for TTC this month.

I find it can be lonely too especially as no one knows we are trying (other than on this forum) so it's nice to have people to talk to & it makes the 2ww go in quicker when there's people to chat with & symptom spot with. :) xxx

Morning! Love having people to talk to on here! Makes my day so much better :)

Hope it isnt the start of morning sickness for you :( horrible thing. Why does pregnancy make us sick..

Glad you had a good day!

What have you all got planned for today? Xxx

Morning girls. Sorry to hear you are sick MissRosie...at least if it is morning sickness then you are pregnant? I caved and did test but got bfn....still no af at the moment so will wait to see what the day brings!

I'm sure it must be too early? I'm only 4 weeks (literally two) I don't feel as sick this morning but have been to the loo (thankfully) so I'm hoping that's all it was, too much food in my tummy.

Good luck for today what time is your test?

I'm not sure what's on for us today, OHs last day off. I don't fancy going in the car as I'm getting carsick quite easily.

Hope there's still no sign of AF Melly41! xxx

Have a good day girls....hope sickness settles down. I'm going to test again in a couple of days and hope the witch stays away in the meantime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back