Officially trying!

I got my positive OPK on the 10th so just under two weeks.. OH is convinced it's too early, like... does he think I've drawn the lines on myself! Haha

Aww bless you. You can only try & see. My friend has depression and she gets counselling for that, and it does her a lot of good. But everyone's different.

I'm in bed with pizza. I'm destined to end up getting sky lifted out of my bedroom 'cause I'm too big to fit through the door. :( ha xxx

Haha! Its not really early though is it! You just under 4 weeks? So happy for you!!
Just us now Melly!
Lol. Love that your hunger is a symptom! Just keep eating now haha. It may come to an end or the baby will squish your stomach then it will be food little and often! Xxd

I'm eating more than OH at the moment. :lol:

It's not that early no and I've read lots of other people getting positives at this stage. OH is worried about miscarriage tho, so now I am too.

Today my work colleague (there's 4 in our department) announced she's pregnant! So if mines successful my poor manager will be struggling with us both off on maternity! Lol

Any update with you? xxx

Your manager better hide in their office!! 2 pregnant woman in one place haha.

I had heartburn this morning. I come home how had a mouth full of milk and it went again. But im not even that tired or anything. But im not back at school yet.. xxx

We're never in at the same time, so she's lucky that way! Haha

Ooh heartburn is a good sign! What day will you be testing?

I've been tired tonight, didn't even argue with OH going on his PlayStation just left him to it. When you back at school? xxx

Next tuesday, i will be. But then duno if thats a good idea cos its first driving lesson that morning since failing my test in december.

Haha he is gonna love you for the early nights and he can play on the playstation. Hate the bloody thing.
My hdmi port on my tv is broken and its the one the playstation is plugged in to, no playing it for them.

Back at school today. But my sons behaviour seems to have gone a bit backwards at school this week. Xxx

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed; how lovely it would be for us both to have gotten pregnant in the same week!

Ah you don't want to be going with your head elsewhere. Perhaps leave it til afterwards? I tested at 12:00 yesterday wasn't fmu.

Aww bless! He would go and buy a new TV if that happened! Lol oh, literally seconds before I told him, his best friend rang inviting him to the cup final, in a box!! So he kinda trumped my news :lol:

Oh no! Could it just be he's tired being the first week back? Maybe a nice weekend off for him will help.

Have a nice day at school, is it something you really enjoy? I'm thinking of starting back volunteering at school, I've been looking into teaching assistant jobs. xxx

Aww i know, it would be :)

No i dont want my head elsewhere. Cos if i dont seem ready my driving instructor will make me move my test :)

Yeah maybe i could test after if af doesnt show. Or on the Wednesday morning.
I think it because it is the first week back! Picking him up from school at half 12. But thats half way through lunch time.
I love being at school. Have been looking at a teaching assistant course but have to be volunteering for 3 months. At least 9 hours a week. Xxx

Do you feel confident for it?

Yeah you could do! I'm going to test again to see if my lines get darker, OH is worried as the chance of miscarriage is 75% at the minute.

Bless him! They're so young for the amount of work they get I think, I remember especially after lunch kids were exhausted.

Before you can apply? You don't actually need the course experience is all you need. I've been reading up xxx

You testing again in the morning. Cant wait to see your lines :)

Aww. Seem to look at the figues more if you try rather than if you just get pregnant. But its only your 2nd cycle. Thats amazing :)
Hows your hunger?
Thats what the course description said at my local college. Yeah thats what one of the teachers at school has said and she thinks ill be really good at it. I love to help and be there. It keeps me out the house and mind going over and over things too.
At this age so much is expected of them. Xxx

Haha! Its not really early though is it! You just under 4 weeks? So happy for you!!
Just us now Melly!
Lol. Love that your hunger is a symptom! Just keep eating now haha. It may come to an end or the baby will squish your stomach then it will be food little and often! Xxd

I know....there wrestling couple of other the other thread waiting to test too.....let's joe we get a few more BFP's. I, going to try and hold out till Sunday which is the day I think it am due on (cd25). My cycles average between 24-26 days so I've plumped for the middle!

When are you testing MissRosie? X

Starchild...I hope your tiredness subsides.....I can imagine you OH is loving extra time on the PlayStation! X

Yeh well I tested again on the strips that gave me a - yesterday, and got a V faint line. Have one left, one Wilkos midstream and one first response so gonna take them and compare to the other lines to see if they get darker. Probably shouldn't tho.

I know I said to OH it's the same odds as with LO, but he's worried I'm gonna end up being heartbroken. Which I am now, if it turns out to be a chemical.

I've been hungry but not as bad as yesterday, although I've been eating more.. so that could be why. :lol:

Experience is what schools really look for, how long have you been volunteering? Qualifications in teaching obviously help, but no they're not vital.

I'm so tired it's been a horrid day. My friends have been total douches again, we were supposed to meet for dinner & never got a txt off either of them and one posted on Facebook she was having dinner with someone else! Supposed to be my bridesmaids. Then OH has been annoying me, our week off together turned out to be actually only 4 days.. Went to see my god son and found out he's been poorly, passing out & such. :( Now thinking about this little thing in my belly which has such a high chance of not making it. Could be hormones but I feel so sad! Lol xxx

Congrats starchild! Amazing on your BFP ! Hopefully I get one soon...this is only my 2nd cycle so not expecting it to happen for a while !

Starchild try and remain positive. Yes it could be chemical but there is every chance it isn't not and that you will have a healthy nine months. Your emotions will be all over the place at the moment so not surprising you feel like this at the moment. :hug: x

Last edited:
Thank you Alexis2017! Fx for you, this was my second cycle so it does happen! What cycle day are you? xxx

Thanks Melly41! I think it's just hard because it's literally a waiting game as nothing anyone can do. Kind of regretting testing so early as I probably wouldn't be so scared if it was after AF was due..Not due til Monday, gonna be a long week! Lol

OH keeps saying not to get too excited, I know he's looking out for me & doesn't want us being too let down, but he's making me feel like there's a good chance we aren't going to have this baby. xxx

Wow, I'm due Monday but I'm only 6dpo today so it really would be too early for me. How many dpo were you when you tested.....I think you can pick it up as early as 9/19dpo with sensitive tests. you are probably just one of the lucky ones....try not to worry about it....enjoy it and live in the moment as you cannot control your future...which is likely to involve another beautiful baby! Your Oh is probably anxious and feels a bit helpless as his done his bit now so it's left to you and he is probably not sure what is most helpful. It is early days but many do go on to have a very healthy pregnancy. Do dating scans still exist? If so you could pretend you aren't sure of your dates so you get a scan early....I did that with my 2nd.....is that a bit naughty? I guess it was just to get some reassurance. The dating scans I think happen 6-8 weeks. Things might have changed since I was last pregnant 10 years ago! X

I was 11 days after positive OPK. So either 10/11dpo. He's been a bit insensitive about it, which is annoying me! Even tho I know he's just looking out for me. I feel like it's a 'I told you so' so he's in the bad books at the mo lol

I already told my doctor I was TTC and she knows when my last period was (when I went about my leaking boob) so that wouldn't wash lol

My dating scan was basically the 12 week scan, I had a few afterwards (bump measuring small) but none before.

xxx

Stay positive starchild! Have you booked another doctors appointment?
He just thinking he knows it all because he read a bit on the internet. And got himself worked up?

Ive decided im testing on wednesday Melly, i dont want to test tuesday morning because i have a driving lesson as soon as i drop son off at school. So if af doesnt arrive on tuesday thats what i will be doing.

Xxx

Not yet, supposed to be going back next week but I don't wanna go before my periods due. So I'll ring up Monday.

Probably. I said to him I've got cramps like my periods coming and he said 'I told you not to jump the gun' like no... you don't say that, that's insensitive!!! So I went in a mood but he's came home with cake so...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Wednesday. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back