Officially trying!

Ahh kids at sleepovers! Im a brownie leader and do a sleepover once every 2 years and they never bloody sleep!
What did you see at the cinema?

Did she sleep in her bed all night?
Im the same never got pregnant since and my son is 8 soon!
You just reminded me, my friends little boy is 1 on wednesday! The one thats just had a baby that im seeing on friday :)
Nope i havent seen it.
Start work in 15 mins and im still at home oops xxx

She did! She was a little star, so proud of her. :)

Aww, they're close in age! I don't think I would cope lol!

This is my cousin's little boy, I just got him some Usbourne books as no idea and he's already got everything.

Hope work isn't too bad! I've just changed the bed and now laying on it *eyeroll* haha xxx

We saw sing! My DD really enjoyed it and it was ok! I've just washed my bedsheets and hung them outside....not hung washing out for months....windy today so hoping they'll dry as difficult to put around radiators and I think our tumble dryer isn't working!

About to go and get DS from his sleepover......wish me luck for this afternoon! Argggggh

DH back tonight around 8pm so will have som reinforcements then......however, my DS will probably be sound asleep by then if the last sleep over is anything to go by! Ha ha!

Finished my ironing!!!! Yayyyyyy! I hate that job!

Well done on the ironing! :)

We're currently watching The Lion King, waiting to go to this party. It's been a nice weekend for the first time in ages we're not at work. :)

xxx

What do you get a child that has everything!! I looked at clothes for my friends baby and she buts so many clothes, Orders them through tesco and picks up at her tesco express.

Ive heard sing is meant to be good? I prefer lego batman haha.
How tired was he?

Look you both doing your ironing!! Xxx

Hello girls. I would have preferred batman too! Sing was good, my DD enjoyed it! Finished the jobs for today now. Just have to cook dinner later on! have you girls had a good day? :lol:

What about a mobile for above cot? I used to love those when mine were babies! Remembered them gazing up at it whilst it was on....very cute x

I wanna see Lego Batman! Haha and Logan is out soon! And Beauty and the Beast! Shame the cinema is extortionate. :lol:

Today's been a good day! LO has gone right to bed too! :)

Movie night and takeaway. Before our 3 day week.. followed by full week off together! :)

xxx

Yeah cant wait for beauty and the beast! I have meercat movies. 2 for 1 on tuesday and wednesday only paid £10 for son and step dad to go this week! He loved Lego Batman. We are big Lego fans!

Week off sounds so good!!

Work was alright. Feet hurt after 4 days of standing for 7 hours each day. Normally longer days though so wasn't that bad xxx

Oh that's fairly reasonable. We don't go often so spend loads on drinks sweets etc
Thinking of taking LO to see Peppa Pig!

I bet! Back to school today?

I'm feeling really sick today. :( xxx

I only spend £6 a month on my contents insurance to get the 2 for 1 cinema.
Ive got an assesment for counselling today for my anxiety. Really dont want to go. As dont like new places or really talking to people (even though i talk to people all day at work haha)
Is there a new peppa pig coming out? Ive never liked her. Haha.
Yes back to school today :) went in fine and on time! He doesnt usually like going in on time.

Oh no :( do you think its hormones?
Xxx

Oh that's not bad at all! Might be worth it haha

I get what you mean, I'm the same. I used to be 100x worse before having my daughter. Wouldn't phone doctors / dentist or whatever. Even struggled getting a job! Hope it goes okay for you! Just think you'll soon be home & it'll be over. :)

It's like an hour of new episodes. I hate it! My LO was obsessed for like a year, but now she's moved onto Ben & Holly, which is actually really good! Lol but I think she'd enjoy the cinema.

Oh that's great! Especially for a first day back! Maybe missed his friends.

I feel better now I've had breakfast, usually I don't eat breakfast until 10ish and just have a coffee in the morning but today I've had a huge breakfast with LO.

I've got an awful pain in my lower right side too! Desperately trying not to SS as only a few days left until I test.

Any news with you? xxx

What about a mobile for above cot? I used to love those when mine were babies! Remembered them gazing up at it whilst it was on....very cute x

We didn't use our mobile. OHs parents bought us a really cool one with a projector & stuff, but I don't recall using it all that much. Perhaps next time round I will. :) xxx

Saying that there was a lot of baby items that didn't get used all that much! Lol xxx

I used to get my mum to make all my phone calls, im better at that now too.

Ben & Holly is so much better as least they arent spoilt brats! Haha
Peppa teachs kids to whinge and gets them their own way!

What cycle day you on?
I looked at baby clothes today! Been to m&s for my friends baby. Didnt buy anything though. Going to get her 1 year old a balloon on friday before i go to hers :)
So many cute little dresses and little outfits!
Xxx

Same! My dad used to come with me to the dentist even when I was 17! Lol yeah i secretly love it! Haha

CD22 today. How about you?

I'm still ravenous. I've just had dinner at 11:30 had pie with potatoes and veg and I'm starving again already. Can't wait for OH to finish work and we have food haha

Aww! :) There were babies at the party yesterday and my LO was so well behaved looking after them! Was so cute!

Gonna have to have something else to eat! I'm gonna be huge at this rate lol xxx

Hello,girls. I was shopping over the weekend and couldn't help notice some mega cute clothes for babies too. Some really cute ones in John Lewis but ridiculously expensive! To think I could pay more of a top for my baby that might get 2 weeks use out of I than I would for myself that's might wear it off and on for several years ha ha! :lol:

I'm on cd19 today....3dpo and 7 days till testing...although I've had pms type symptoms this morning so I reckon I'm out....the :witch: arrived two days early for me last time so could be expecting her Friday if last months anything to go by! Going to try and hold out till Sunday to test if I can....caved in the last two months though! :wall:

So starchild not far off testing for you I guess.....when is your af due?

How about you MissRosie?

I'm going to go and have some lunch....I'm starving too but eating lste tonight so will be troughing all afternoon I suspect! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah they are expensive. I went mad when LO was born bought loads of next first size which she wore once. This time I'll be using George ones pack of 5, haha and instead I'll buy clothes for when they're older.

I'll happily spend £30 on my daughter some jeans, but won't spend more than £15 for myself some haha

Ah. A lot of pregnancy symptoms match up AF symptoms so don't lose hope.

Af due Monday for me (what would be CD 29) but last month arrived on what would be CD28 so could be Sunday. I'm still debating whether to test on Saturday morning to see if I can have a drink on Saturday night. Although I'm not massively bothered about that. xxx

Just ate a pack of mini cheddars and I'm still hungry it's almost like nothing is filling me. LOs loving all the snacks haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back