Officially trying!

Is your leutal phase too short? Do you have short cycles. Hot chocolate sounds good!!

I live on a brand new estate. Oldest houses are 4 years old. The school was opened in 2011. We havent got a shop on our estate yet.. but the next estate is getting a new one thats closer to us. I should stock up but i find i eat it more if its in the house. Had to deal with cup of tea.

I was told by someone who was doing the bed transition the other week. Their daughter was out of bed every 10 mins. And she got up 49 times one night! Its a tough few weeks but its worth it. Get a gro clock. They are meant to be so good to belp too! Xxx

I fancy a cuppa but I've made two today so it's OHs turn and I'm standing my ground! He just said no to going out for chocolate. :( Feeling really unloved hahah

She's usually right to bed right to sleep for 13 hours. So this is so out of whack for us! She doesn't stay in the bed for longer than 1 minute never mind 10. I've been in it with her, sang her lullaby, read stories and as soon as I leave she's out again.

Are they those that change colour so kids know when to get up? Hoping she's settled before I go back to work. xxx

It was apocalypse and it's just finished so sent them up to bed to read now! I do remember the trapsing up and down the stairs trying to get them to sleep....I had it for a few years but now they can take themselves off to bed which is nice! And here I am trying to do it all over again ha ha!

At least she is doing a jigsaw rather than jumping up and down on the bed completely wired!!

Chocolate sounds lovely, but kids had let bit earlier! Might stock up tomorrow!

Is your leutal phase too short? Do you have short cycles. Hot chocolate sounds good!!

I live on a brand new estate. Oldest houses are 4 years old. The school was opened in 2011. We havent got a shop on our estate yet.. but the next estate is getting a new one thats closer to us. I should stock up but i find i eat it more if its in the house. Had to deal with cup of tea.

I was told by someone who was doing the bed transition the other week. Their daughter was out of bed every 10 mins. And she got up 49 times one night! Its a tough few weeks but its worth it. Get a gro clock. They are meant to be so good to belp too! Xxx

I have a 25 days cycle and thought my leutal phase was around 10 days but I think I just calculated it wrong as it should remain the same as previous cycles, which have been around 11/12. Didn't do any charting or anything with previous pregnancies so this is all new to me. Quite enjoying learning about it all but think I am becoming a bit of a SS, charting geek! My DH keeps taking the mick! Ha ha!

Refusing to make tea and no going out for chocolate! Its so unfair! OH has had a bottle of wine to drink so he cant drive :( im not drinking. And friend was sick so cinema was re arranged for next weekend!!

Yes thats the clock thats blue and it turns yellow sun when its up time. Is she asleep yet?

Its like we get to know our bodies ttcing! Did you get pregnant easily with your other children? Xxx

Well LO finally hurt herself, started screaming and she's hurt her mouth on the bed. OH put her back in the cot and she was asleep in seconds. Poor little baby! We'll just have to try again in a few weeks. Not going to pressure her.

Now I'm in bed too! Exhausted it's been harder today having OH home than when it's just me & LO! Lol xxx

SS has gotten dull as I have the same ones every month haha! It would be more of a symptom if I didn't have them lol xx

SS has gotten dull as I have the same ones every month haha! It would be more of a symptom if I didn't have them lol xx

Here here! The last three months I've had the same symptoms and tried to convince myself I am pregnant! Mind you it's only been sore boobs and a dry mouth so nothing really to go on! An absence of them would give me more hope! I still have a few days before I am likely to get any symptom related to pms or pregnancy! :wall: I feel like I should be about 7-8dpo not 1dpo!! It's going to be a long haul this one! :lol:

I'm 7-8 days & still not getting anything out of the ordinary.

Need to buy period supplies but couldn't do it before, I feel like I'd be admitting defeat. But I've only two left so.. *eyeroll*

Hope you've had nice days, I've been town with LO, we got soaked as surprise surprise it was raining again! Can't wait for summer now! xxx

Awww bless her! She okay today??

Ttw can seem so long! I dont know what day im even on right now!

I remember buying period supplies before i found out i was pregnant with my son! Xxx

She's okay, she's been a bit naughty the last few days. Don't know if it's cause we're both at home with for a change or what.

She's in her bed, she asked to go in it & fingers crossed she's gonna go over. :D

It's best not to check; I haven't really been keeping track this cycle. Aww! Do you get jealous of yourself thinking about being pregnant the first time? I do and it's such a weird thing hahah! I'm odd tho! Lol

I've just tackled the mountain of ironing. Go me! Ha xxx

Well done for tackling the ironing....I've put it off till tomorrow as it feels like a Sunday job! I get a bit gutted sometimes thinking we conceived quickly with our first two and this time it's been 5 months which isn't long in the grand scheme of things but feel like time is ticking :clock:

its been raining in Scotland despite it not being forecast! (now there's a surprise!)

Hope you OH makes you a cup of tea tonight MissRosie x

Hope she stays tonight Starchild :) hate ironing! Try and dry the school tops on hangers so they dry straight haha.
Yeah i do get jealous of nyself lol. Why was it so easy then!!

What you been doing today??

He has tonight when i got home from work.. 1 more day then back to school! Xxx

Oh forgot it's been half term for you. We've had quite a nice day. DH away in Manchester this weekend. Went to city with kids, the dropped my son at sleepover and took my daughter to cinema and then to pizza express. She's now asleep. Not looking forward to the aftermath of the sleepover! He will have got no sleep!

Tomorrow will be a boring day.lots of housework, ironing and shopping to do! Joys! Did you get your chocolate stash?

I usually end up with it Sunday night. Sick of it though so from now on work clothes are getting washed Friday & ironed Saturday lol

Yeah that's what I'm like as OH and I conceived our daughter after only being together 3 months. And we were sort of being careful too!

And since she was born (only 4 months of it I was on BC) so for over 2 years, no accidents. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong or we've just been subconsciously EXTRA careful haha

Ah well I live close by so we'll most likely share the rubbish weather!

I literally just thought to myself, OHs shirts are getting hung up against radiators next time! I hate ironing his clothes lol

She's flat out! So proud of her. :)

I've not done a lot, at a first birthday party tomorrow so been out to buy a gift. Just started painting my old unit tonight, done the drawers. I'm shattered! Lol how about you?

Have either of you seen Emerald City? We're really into it, it's been brill!

xxx

Hi,
My husband and I just began TTC this month. We have a 7yo and an almost 7mo(both boys). I am breastfeeding my youngest but got my first post partum period on New Years. Have yet to have my cycle for February, but the fact that I'm BF'ing probably has something to do with it. Well just want to wish luck to all the mommies who are TTC :) looking forward to this TTC journey.

Welcome MamaDarlin!

Good luck with your TTC journey!

We're trying for our 2nd, our daughter is 2 & a half, and this is our second cycle TTC. :)

Are you using OPKs to see if you're ovulating? xxx

Wow....that's great that she stayed in her bed....well done to her!

Not seen emerald city.....but always looking for good stuff to watch...we were massiely into walking dead at the moment and have been watching them on Amazon prime.

Having a coffee in bed before tackling ironing which will be thbe highlight of my day x

Hi,
My husband and I just began TTC this month. We have a 7yo and an almost 7mo(both boys). I am breastfeeding my youngest but got my first post partum period on New Years. Have yet to have my cycle for February, but the fact that I'm BF'ing probably has something to do with it. Well just want to wish luck to all the mommies who are TTC :) looking forward to this TTC journey.

Thanks mamdarlin....I didn't need have an ag until after I'd stopped BFP-ing.....will you be ttc hope you have found it ok....is this your first baby?

Ugh I've got more ironing too! Not a huge amount tho luckily. Beds get changed today, too. But I've got a tea party in between all that fun! lol and taking LO to the park on her bike :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back