Officially in the 2WW

Oh, I forgot...Also been getting weird cervical pains (I think thats what it is) its kinda like little twinges inside (TMI, sorry).
Has anyone else had this?
I can remember having it before but can't remember if it was in last pregnancy or during a random month. x

Hi there.

This is driving me mad as well!! 6dpo now. Not sure if this is a symptom but both last night and this evening my tummy is really gurgling, not hungry as I've eaten! X

Hi there.

This is driving me mad as well!! 6dpo now. Not sure if this is a symptom but both last night and this evening my tummy is really gurgling, not hungry as I've eaten! X

Lets hope its a good sign then :) xx I have had odd sensations in my lower stomach, like the feeling of bubbles popping or something (and not wind, lol) xx

yeah i have had this early on after ov and still gettin it now so i think it is a good sign :) fx for you xx

Yey Deedee,

so happy to hear that :)

Did u get IB at all? I had a little blood tinged on toilet paper yesterday. have got a thread that explains it more but I know there is not really any way of knowing. Just very unlike me to have that xx

The 2WW is horrible and if I do it again next month I am banning myself from this part of the forum :)

The 2WW is horrible and if I do it again next month I am banning myself from this part of the forum :)

I know what you mean. This is my first month of proper symtom spotting so I'm ok with it at the mo. I don't feel stressed about it at all (yet), give it a few more months and I will be going insane :wall2:x
How are you anyway? did I read on another post that af is late? x

Things to repot today;

headache
vivid dreams (scarily odd and real)
twinges
some boob pain

Last edited:

I know what you mean. This is my first month of proper symtom spotting so I'm ok with it at the mo. I don't feel stressed about it at all (yet), give it a few more months and I will be going insane :wall2:x
How are you anyway? did I read on another post that af is late? x

Things to repot today;

headache
vivid dreams (scarily odd and real)
twinges
some boob pain

It is only my first month of properly TTC too - I cannot imagine how those poor ladies that do this month in month out cope !!!

AF is officially late from 26th but I may test tomorrow...

I have zero symptoms to report, so gawd knows what that means LOL!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yeah i got IB at 6dpo, there was quite a lot of browny/pinky coloured cm it only lasted the morning :) xx

yeah i got IB at 6dpo, there was quite a lot of browny/pinky coloured cm it only lasted the morning :) xx

Oooh, Deedee. You got it early then :dance: I thought it was too early and that it should be more around 9dpo but from what I have read, alot seem to get it around the 5-6dpo mark.
Mine wasn't discharge-more like a light pink smear on the tp when I wiped. (TMI) but it seems that there are so many variations on IB so I am going to stay positive!!! x

last time i got IB it was literally a little speck of reddy pink blood, wasnt even mixed with cm, this time there were loads but mixed in with cm so yeah it varied but it sounds good hun tbh i have had a bit of cystitis too but it was after IB, fingers are firmly crossed for you hun hope these are good signs for you :D xx

I am getting so excited now :dance: only a week to go...xx

sooooooooooo gunna b thread stalking you missus hehe :) xx

is IBS related to pregnancy then ? sorry, was just reading through, because i think i had some last night, thought i might have a bad tummy bit i felt really sick and hot at the same time.

IB is implantation bleeding when the fertilised egg makes itself comfy....IBS as irritable bowel syndrome isn't necessarily a sign although it can change the way it acts with pregnancy xxxxxxx

Ok, symptoms for today;

Feel like absolute rubbish-low energy
So uncomfortable, back and stomach feel odd-all i can say is uncomfortable, achey feeling. Considering getting the hot water bottle.
snot like CM (completely TMI) but want to keep this record for future reference, apologies :roll:
headache
tired
few dizzy spells

Thats all I can think of for today x

hey lisey thats how my back and lower abdo feel, just uncomfortable not painful (achy) i also had the snot looking cm haha i am very hopeful for ya hun eeeek :) xx

Deedee, you are encouraging my excitement (i am not complaining tho)
I do have a good feeling...could be setting myself up for a massive fall but 'oh well' lol! :shock:
What dpo did you test, i am tempted to test sunday but wonder if will be too early?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back