October SMEP'ing

I'm not too keen on the wobbling either but DH doesn't seem to mind. Lol.

Glad I'm not the only bigger girl here - I peep on the bumpy threads and the girls are all so slim!

i know i am so jealous! its going to be ages before i would get a bump worth posting up. just pee'd on another opk, its looking stronger than earlier so awaiting the results from cb digi one!

Oooh!! Exciting news!!!

Me too with the bump!!

I'm a size 16 so wondering when I might start showing.

I'll be sad that it'll take longer than slim girls. But equally I'd like to not tell too many people until we know a gender if possible.

i'm a size 18, so it will take a while to show definitely at least it will be easier to keep quiet for longer i suppose!! well as long as i don't get the horrid sickness and nausea i suffered with earlier this year!!

On a happier note, this is what the cb digi said :lol: I did a digi earlier with my afternoon opk and it was negative, no smiley but now its positive :yay:

c07b2cc1.jpg

edit: sorry about the huge pic, can't upload via tapatalk as it keeps crashing

Last edited:
Looking good!

Also interesting to note that your ICs aren't technically + but your CBD is!!

I'm busting for a wee. Might test - will see how strong it is. Lol - tmi!

iknow, i think it was like this last month. the ic was almost positive but the cbd was a pos! definitley like having the cbd to double check, think i belive the digi one more!!

go pee!! i want to see if ur line has got stronger, cos ur one from earlier in ur journal looked like mine from this afternoon!

Last edited:
I peed but it was pretty much clear.

Will stop drinking now and hopefully will be ok by bedtime.

Wee still clear - but - EWCM has arrived full force! Yay!

Haha. Maybe.

We did this morning and now he's on the computer and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want to after having a bit if a sore willy yesterday.

Will see.....

I could always crack out some underwear or something.

Hahaha I like the bargaining tool Leesey, if he's wise he would have changed his mind sharpish. A hint of a tantrum gets me what I want but the trick is not to pull too many. Anway I hope you are having fun trying. If my OH found these posts I would have to pretend it wasn't me, I would deny everything hahaha

Cupcake and Kanga, I'm sure you will show more than you think. My sister was a size 18 before having my nephew and he definitely made an appearance :) On the other hand, my mum is a size 8-10 and said she never really showed. She didn't even realise she was pregnant with my sister until 4 months, bless her.

Think AF has finally buggered off so will be on top, infront down below as of tomorrow :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
Glad the witch has buggered off tara!

i got the oh warmed up by sending him the smiley face pic and said guess what this means!! lol got him home though going to take him upstairs in a while just watching some tv first and chatting! :p

Haha great minds Tara!!

Not looking like it's going to be an amorous night for me......DH still playing computer games with his friend.......

Mines not even here but saying that I still believe in the miraculous conception :)

Hey girls, just caught up on the thread.

That's great you got a smiley Kanga!

I don't use opks at the moment but got lots of ewcm and woke up this morning to OH giving me that look, perfect timing!! Please god let it be a sign this is our month.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back