When to start using C+ ?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I am trying C+ for the first time this cycle, and btway, cant wait!

Anyway, so last month got a +opk CD8(turned out to be a dudd) so to my knowledge I thought I OV'd, I then got bad pains CD18, done a test got another +opk and guessing from the pain I am guessing I actually OVd CD18 and the fact my AF came 14 days after... So this month I havent had a +opk yet and am currently following smep.. This is my "other *ahem* night tonight, and was wondering if as it is only 5 days away till CD18 if I should use C+ tonight and everynight that I am BDing from now on?

I didnt want to start using C+ too early but today I have some slimey watery discharge and doaty tits forgot to dip her stick this morning so I have NO idea what todays result is...

im gonna start using this next cycle! eeek just use it around OV time hun

I used it for the 5-6 days before ov and obviously on day of ovulation too, loads of luck xx

Yep Im using it this cycle too and planning to only use it when I get high readings and then a positive on my CBFM.x

So thats tonight then :D ?

Yeyyyyyy Ive been itching to open it :)

I wanted to keep it for OV time but wasnt sure whether to use it first when I get an OPK but usually your discharge goes watery slimey then gets thicker as OV approaches so I thought I'll crack that bad boy open tonight.

Actually the best news Ive had all day - stupid NHS mucked up my wages :'(

I used it for the 5-6 days before ov and obviously on day of ovulation too, loads of luck xx

How many days did you BD in a row before OV...

Did you just BD every night after you got your +opk? Or did you BD from before that?

crack it open luv and enjoy! Youll be slip sliding away in no time at all! Let us all know what you think of it! Not in too much detail mind you........

too much detail liz ?! i think you own the rights to that one - posting your pissy pics hahaha.. jus kiddin love :)

I will be super sliding all over the place the best thing about a new house.. new bed, new sofa, new rooms!!! hahaha xxxx

lol i get good ewcm anyways so i will have to strap OH on me to stop him slipping off!

:rofl:

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

How many days did you BD in a row before OV...

Did you just BD every night after you got your +opk? Or did you BD from before that?

We BD'd 5 days before, day of and I think possibly day after but not sure about the last day as my brain is not working as it should be these days :) Loads of luck and enjoy ;-) xx

Hmmmmm

I used my C+ last night again, I have been using my applicator ones before the bottle as I wanted to try it first, So far so good..

However, today is OV day - and Last night we BDd with the C+, this morning when I woke up I had a wee wash but then today I cant tell the difference if its C+ or CM :shock:

If I try and pick out what I think are differences then I did have EWCM today, it seemed from last night when I felt the C+ it was more thicker/sticky lubey but today on examination ;), its more clear and stretchy...

Anyone know a good way of telling the difference, and please.. dont say taste :shock:

well you never know on here! some of the things I read in the person below me game.

We dtd every time I saw ewcm, took evening primrose until the day I thought I was Oving and used conceive plus the month we conceived, we had been trying for almost 9 months. We started using c+ the first day I started noticing ewcm xxx good luck xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back