confused.com when did i ov?

toscacat

Reaction score
Last cycle was 66days.

Fri 9th had four days spotting decided to count this as cd1 in view of long cycle before. Cd 11 had pains that I put to ovulating -cm wet too. 2pm opk was getting darker and then i ran out of opk so cd 12 got some more opk -lighter assumed had missed surge but . .

today is cd 14 and opk now darkest its been (nearly pos!) Still feel v wet.
Questions
Urine darker today than yesterday -is that enough to give higher result?
With other signs though could I be ovulating soon instead of on Monday
Can ov pains occur 4 days before ov!
If i wasn't poas I would have guaranteed I had ov'd Monday but now confused Bd on cd10 and cd 12 and oh away til cd 15 so hopefully if egg is delayed we'll catch It tomorrow!
Thanks!

your body can gear up to ovulate and give a + test result but then for any numbr fo reasons not relaease an egg and then gear up to do it again a few days/week later. Unfortuntely opks only predict ovulation, they do not confirm it, only charting temps will confirm it.

But what about the pains I had? Oh well I guess I should be pleased another chance to catch that egg! And just when I thought I had worked this ttc lark out!

here are the last five opk from the last 3 days. Any thoughts still feel very wet (tmi - sorry) just wish i could work out what my body was doing!:wall2::wall2:

Attachments

• o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7
  • o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 8
I don't think any of those are positive just yet hun. One of them looks almost positive but not quite x

thanks cosmicgirl - i assumed it was something that just gradually got darker and then lighter#( ie lh goes up and comes down smoothly not up and down then surge) but does lh vary that much without the surge if you know what i mean! sorry not making myself clear!

I think I know what you mean. I have had opks that get darker and darker then positive then lighter again but I have also had random dark ones like the body is trying but doesn't quite get there! x

That's exactly what I mean! I think if I hadn't had such good pains on Monday I would be less confused!

ovulation pains are a good sign but there are so many organs in that area of the body it can be difficult to identify what is an ovary pain if you get me? i dont use pain as a way of identifying ov becasue of this - i hvae ibs and have random aches and twinges all the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelschmerz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back