Not a chance this month :(

Emma.b

Reaction score
Well my ov'ing took me by surprise this month. My cycle seems a little out of whack this month, not entirely sure why.

For starters my period which usually only lasts 3-4 days tops, lasted 6 days. Decided to start my opks on cycle day 8 at the same time as starting the smep. Could start the smep on cd 8...i forget why now?!

So we had sex on the cd9 in the afternoon. Then i got my first +opk cd10 and another on cd 11, altho neither of the test lines were stronger than the control line. Got a negative on cd12.

I had no ov pains tho, usually i feel something,but nothing this time.

Also to top it off, i've not been able to bd with oh as he has flu!!! So i think my chances for this month are well and truely out the window. Last month we bd'd 5-6 times over my fertile period and nothing but a bpn......so i doubt his little spermies stand a chance this month........

Ahhhhhh crap :mad::sad:

We had sex 7 days straight around my + OPK last cycle - BFN !!!

This month we've only done it 3 times....

Too much sex can be as detrimental as none at all.

So you dtd on CD9 and got + on CD10 and CD11? But didn't dtd?

You could still be OK hun, sperm live for something like 5 days?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey carnat how are you doing??

Yep we dtd on cd9, then cd10 and 11 we couldnt as he came down with the flu....he's only just getting over it now:roll:

I'm hoping his swimmers this month are super strong and fought there way through....but i have a feeling its not gonna be the case.

Had all these plans for this month and the arrival of the early +opks threw me right of course. Ive also been trying to temp chart this month and its not gone so well, my temps are all over!! Not 1 day is ever the same.:shock:

So i have given up on that and have decided to just use opks.

I'm fine sweetie - trying not to stress during this 2ww :shock:

My Ov was alittle early this month and kind of crept up on me... We dtd 3 days in a row after the + OPK, but I don't think we did it enough before?

Who knows hey? All it take is one super sting swimmer though so keep the faith....

Come and join the "cool, calm and collected" 2ww thread

xxxxxxx

im keeping everything crossed. Cant believe im almost done with the first week of the wait! lol

I'll pop over now and say hello x x x

I am only 2dpo so I have a feeling I could yet end up pretty stressed!!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back