In a bit of a panic now.........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.........re my Ov dates now....

Following the SMEP and using pre-seed for the first time this month....

So as the plan says....OPK tested since day 8 and had been getting slightly darker each day then on sat got a darker line again, but thought it would be darker still on sunday (predicted ov date too) so since wednesday we had been doing SMEP....and using pre-seed too.

So we BD couple times before Wed then........

Wed BD 1st pre-seed

Thurs Didnt BD

Fri Bd 2nd Pre-seed

Sat Didnt BD (opk was bit darker but we didnt BD thinking would be darker again yesterday! and still following the 48hour rule till a +opk we held off BD)

Sun BD x2 once with preseed and OPK was still as dark as sat OPK strip

Plan on BD today and tomorrow as per SMEP then miss wed and one more thurs.

BUT......tested again today and its mega faint again so worried Ive missed Ovulation day and missed out a crucial BD on sat.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gonna still BD tonight and tomorrow as plan advises and just take it as Oved within the period between sat and sunday but Im so pi**ed off incase Ive messed it up and missed out!
Is it that we are Ovulating when the test strip is darker or with the 36 hours after the OPKs show up darker?

Arrrgggghhhhhh Im really stressing now......xxx

I'm afraid im not much help wilma. I got lines on my opk for 3 days in a row and couldn't really tell which one was the dark "surge".. I wouldn't worry about it though because you've bd "around" ov time and thats the main thing.

Last edited:
Ah thanks PP I hope so...Im sure with the help of the pre-seed there will be at least one little swimmer battling for ethel eggs affections lol! Fingers crossed! And great....Im also in my 2WW now...exciting!! xxx

see this is another reason why i couldnt do SMEP!! It would drive me crazy!!!

I always thought that OV happened 12 - 36 hours after positive OPK so you should be ok hun!

Ha.....god why is it so comlicated....bloody hell Im going insane trying all these different methods....wish I could just chill and leave it to good old mother bloody nature!

BUT thanks Bonny I think there shouls be a couple of swimmers hanging around with the help of preseed.....lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back