• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October SMEP'ing

kanga86

Reaction score
Thought I would start up a new SMEP thread, I'm currently cd8 so going to get on with this plan tonight :) I did an opk today as well, it was negative! Which is no surprise. :)

For newbies to the plan it is roughly this:
1. :bd: every other day from cd8
2. Start doing opks on cd10
3. Once u got a pos opk :bd: that day and the following 2 days.
4. If not pos opk or not using them try and bd every other night til AF.

Any feel like joining me? Xx

Last edited:
Im in but only on cd3 at the mo!! This plan was pretty much what i was trying to do anyway. Got a good feeling about october girls!!

Michelle. x

Me too, I feel that October is going to be a good good month :) xx

Good luck SMEP'ers, I am going to either be moving to WTT for 3 months or BFP this weekend - eep! I will continue to stalk this thread though... Have a feeling it will be wtt though now, after promising spotting 8-9dpo, i'm now getting it again 11dpo.

Really hope this is your month kanga.

xx

i hope u do get ur bfp this weekend still fliss! i understand about wtt with starting ur new job, i bet the time will fly!! :)

I shall join u this month Kanga, i'm only a day behind you, so far.

My Af still here. weird one this month as it was 4 days brown spotting then Af for 2 days. Hope she buggers off tomorro or sun so i can at least get a weeks worth of quality :bd:'ing in!!!

xxx

I will *attempt* to smep this month, hopefully will be able to get some more action this month since we'll not be as busy as last month.

I'm now two or three days behind you guys as I have a slightly longer cycle, it was just our luteal phases that were the same last month. Still, just depends on when I ov, last month it was CD19 if I remember correctly.

Still, even if we can't stick rigidly to smep, it will be the general gist of things anyway so I'll join in the thread.

Come on birthday BFP!!!

hey kanga, doing test tomoz but if i get BFN il be doing smep for oct, did smep for sept :)

Good luck girls xxx

No such luck for the witch buggering off. its heavier again this morning :(
boooo.

I think i'm gonna be out the race for sept now, unless she goes sometime soon as i'm due to ov in 9 days! *panic*

Good luck testing today Bellarina!

xxx

I shall join u this month Kanga, i'm only a day behind you, so far.

My Af still here. weird one this month as it was 4 days brown spotting then Af for 2 days. Hope she buggers off tomorro or sun so i can at least get a weeks worth of quality :bd:'ing in!!!

xxx

my first af after ttc in april this year did something like this i spotted from the day af was due for 4 days then af for 3 days, i fell pregnant that cycle with my bfp in may!! so fx for u next cycle kred :)

Well the plan didnt get off to a great start as no bd'ing last night :( I was in bed by 9pm with a horrible migraine and oh wasnt home til midnight anyways! we can only try again, even we we just get a fair amount of bd'ing in this week im happy! :) xx

October sounds like a fun month!!! I'm just going to BD like any other month, I guess that's called SMEP'ing!!! AF still hasn't arrived but I'll join you anyway. I've got get something out of this!!!!

October sounds like a fun month!!! I'm just going to BD like any other month, I guess that's called SMEP'ing!!! AF still hasn't arrived but I'll join you anyway. I've got get something out of this!!!!

SMEP (sperm meet egg plan) is specifically the 'programme' that kanga kindly summarised above. It's supposed to be brilliant for optimising the spermification of eggs :p

It's quite strict, so some people just use it as a loose plan to focus their energy on their fertile period.
They say the reason you start off doing it only every 2nd day is to get the maximum quality sperm.
If that's what you've been doing every other month then yup you've already been SMEPing!!

Well its cd10 today and we still haven't dtd! D'oh really need oh to be at home this week or we are going to have a wasted month! :( Hopefully he is around today so we can get started with the plan. :)

I know most of u are a few days behind me, but how goes it on the smep front?

Kred did the witch bugger off yet?

Xx

The witch is still here for me!! Hope to start bding by thursday that will b cd8 are you using any ovulation kits at all?

Michelle. x

I will be, starting from today. I have some cheapie ones I got from amazon. Slightly worried as had some red blood yesterday and some brown stuff this morning, but the witch disappeared 4 days ago! Confused! Hoping it doesn't affect our chances this month xx

I have prepped DH for action by asking him an hour ago 'You want some tonight?' with a wink and a smile, so hopefully that will get him revved up for some BDing tonight :p
That will be me CD8 I think so perfect timing.
I probably won't start opks on CD10 this month since I'm a late OVer, so I'll probably start on CD15 as I've only got a few left I think.

Happy humping everyone :D

Hope you ok kanga? cant wait to start bding again as soon as the witch dissapears feels like im getting sumwhere then sounds stupid i know!!

Michelle. x

yeah bleeding/ spotting seems to have stopped have no idea what that was about! i know exactly what u mean, i want to have something to do to help get a bfp this month. although i have got too cd10 really quick so better not keep wasting the days or ov will have been and one before i know it. :) xx

Feeling a bit happier now as managed to get some bd'ing, im not normal a daytime kinda girl but oh was offering and i couldn't say no now could i? :lol:

According to my ticker im in my extra fertile period so fx, although those little swimmers are a bugger to keep in (sorry u didn't really need to know that :)) xx

Feeling a bit happier now as managed to get some bd'ing, im not normal a daytime kinda girl but oh was offering and i couldn't say no now could i? :lol:

According to my ticker im in my extra fertile period so fx, although those little swimmers are a bugger to keep in (sorry u didn't really need to know that :)) xx

Heehee kanga xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back