.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

I've got a digi to do when I get home tonight :)

Also I prefer leaving our chat in here anyway otherwise this thread would just go dead.

I've not had any cravings yet, I didn't get them until later on in my last pregnancy although I do feel myself going off certain types of food again. I just hope it's not as bad as last time. I couldn't eat chicken for over 15 weeks!!

I will phone my gp on monday , for my appointment. I have been craving bananas. I am hungry but can eat much as i soon feel full then 20 min later im hungry again

Can you eat a lot of banana's without getting constipated? Lol

Good luck with the digi Nicole.

All added Cherie, sorry I didnt notice you posted.

Ive not posted anything pregnancy related incase someone catches on so, I just put everyhing on here, plus Ive been on here since having my wee boy Id quite like the same experience.

We had a whatsapp group eventually but I left that too. Since Im on here mostly Im hardly on facebook now which can only be a good thing :p

xxxx

:dance:

Feeling good today, despite being very bloated I've had no sickness and I feel quite well. Last day at work tomorrow for 18 days too, so that makes me a happy bunny.

Im just wondering if one day Ill wake and be like Emily Rose.

Anytime Ive knowingly been pregnant I vom like anything.

Tis a good sign 2-3 is right on track :D

xxxx

:lol: I never puked in my last pregnancy but I was horribly nauseous.

I feel fine so far though!

So happy I found this thread.
I only found out a week ago i was expexting.
6 weeks today and still getting cramps like period is coming.
Its very scary, anyone else getting this ?
Ive read its normal but still makes me panic abit as this is my first.

Hi ladies! Due 4th of October and my names Shaunna :D will be booking appointments with midwife in the coming week provided my doctors test comes back positive! Had an inconclusive result from doctors Thursday past, although I half expected it because it is very early haha. Xx

Welcome ladies!! :) congratulations to you both!!

Cramps are totally normal, I had them really bad in my first pregnancy where I literally thought AF was coming. It's just your little bean getting comfy :)

So happy I found this thread.
I only found out a week ago i was expexting.
6 weeks today and still getting cramps like period is coming.
Its very scary, anyone else getting this ?
Ive read its normal but still makes me panic abit as this is my first.

Whats your name and I will get you added in.

Welcome.

xxxx

Hi ladies! Due 4th of October and my names Shaunna :D will be booking appointments with midwife in the coming week provided my doctors test comes back positive! Had an inconclusive result from doctors Thursday past, although I half expected it because it is very early haha. Xx

Welcome and congrats.

I have added you.

xxxx

How's everyone feeling today?
I feel awful, woke up feeling tired and so moody! Ugh Took it out on hubby, Oops D:

Last edited:
I was in a **** of a mood last night. Snappy bitch.

I feel fine so far, tends to be when I sleep Im ok.

Pooping like no ones business though. Past two mornings Ive woke super early for a number 2 and I never do that im the morning, usually mid noon or teatime or before bed but never 9am :lol:

Had my first proper craving, and I know its a craving because I dont like it otherwise and like last time its specifically has to be in a can. Its irn bru. Last pregnancy it was coke but I went off that at xmas and have stuck to water and diluting but yesterday I needed a freezing cold can of irn bru and Ive got one in the fridge atm.

Not much else, need new bras, my nipples were creeping out of my size D the other day, looked like mad eye moodies eye, nipple rolling about :lol: so new bra shopping as well as home shopping for me.

xxxx

Hi

Welcome to the new mummies joining be us! Congratulations!!

My name is Lisa. I've not dates yet for appointments will update this week.

When should we see a 3+ on a DIGI? I can't stop doing them! I'm going to need shares in CB! On Monday night I got 1-2. On tue morning I got 2-3. I've just don't another one and still 2-3. Xx

I got my 2-3 on Thursday and that was bang on que for my dates.

The 2-3 is actually 4-5 which is what you are atm.

Once you get to 5+ you should get your 3+. Ill be doing my digi next week and Ill hope to get my 3+.

xxxx

I haven't had any mood swing just yet ;) I can't eat without feeling nauseous, that's been for the past 4 days. Especially the first thing that I eat of the day, that will make me feel really sick! My boobs feel bruised haha. And I am glad I have seen this about cramping too as I had slight cramping yesterday! Was very mild and I think it happened on 3 seperate occasions and last about 10 seconds each!

Crazy question ladies, but do any of you have pets?! I swear my cats know I am pregnant! One of them comes and cuddles on her own terms but she won't stay away from me just now! The other one doesn't like to be cuddled in or picked up atal but he is under the covers lying across my tummy every morning! It's not like them atal haha! Xxx

I have 3, last pregnancy I had 2 girls who were more clingy when pregnant.

Now I have 3, and the boy basically lies on my chest and belly the minute I sit down or lay down, follows me everywhere even wanted up the other day. Just followed me meowing and looking up until I lifted him.

They definitely knew. OH said before we knew we were expecting that Suri was lying on my back like she did last pregnancy and sure enough I am :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back