*** October 2011 Testing Thread ***

All changed for you jayjay027, sorry the witch got you but pleased to have you on the october thread...hope this is your month!

xxx

Thank u! Fx for us October ladies :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

October 15th please.....

It's the day after our 2nd anniversary, so, to say I'd like a bfp then is an understatement!!

Lxx

Welcome Lander, have added you to 15th and will be keeping everything crossed that this is your month...wouldn't it be fantastic to give a bfp as an anniversary gift!

Lots of :dust: to you and all the other ladies trying to get their bfps!

xxx

Hello, Please may you put me down for the 16th?

FX for October BFP's!!!

XX

I will quite possibly need to change mine. I get brown spotting prior to AF which I had yesterday and thought AF would arrive properly today but she hasn't yet. I count cycle day one when she arrives properly, so I will let you know when I have figured out my new date. Thanks.

XX

No problems emily505, I will pop you down for 16th just for now and if you need to change it just let me know...fingers crossed for your bfp this month, really want october to be a good 'un!

xxx

Welcome to the thread Lou12, all updated for you and fingers crossed that this is a bumper month for bfp's!

:dust:

xx

Welcome Spinneygirl, all updated for you, fingers crossed for all the ladies on here hoping for their October bfp's!

:dust: and lots of luck!

xx

HI Please can I join, my cycle seems to be all over the place but if all goes normally next month should be 21st Oct.

Thanks x

Of course you can join in Kathy, welcome to October thread! hope it all goes normally, and you have been added! fingers crossed and lots of luck!

xxx

Not long to go now until the start of october testing - how are all you lovely ladies feeling?

I am testing early October and am classing myself as 2 DPO today...fingers crossed.

xxx

Hi hunny can you put me down for the 6th? And I'm def going to hold of testing until then!! X

Can you remove me from the thread please, not sure I can handle it this month

Hey babybo, have updated you for 6th October, good luck holding off testing and hope you get that bfp!

Scotch - its such a shame that you won't be joining us this thread but understand your reasons...saw a few of your other posts and know you have loads going on - really hope things look up for you soon, wishing you soooo many positive thoughts!

xxx

Hey I was originally down for an end of september test but judging by the fact I didnt OV until (i think) CD19, it now works out that after 2ww, I should be due AF on 3rd October, so can i please be put down for that now and removed off september?

Thank you....wishing you all lots of luck and babydust :)xxx

All updated for you Bellarina, fingers crossed that you get your bfp this month...last month wasn't a great one for good results so hope we can make it up in October!

:dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back