November 2021 due dates

Any of you been hit with snow? It has here Rotherham /Sheffield but it's not settling but it's bitter cold xx

Any of you been hit with snow? It has here Rotherham /Sheffield but it's not settling but it's bitter cold xx

It is trying to snow here in Birmingham but only a teeny bit! Weird it was 20 degrees yesterday... x

It is trying to snow here in Birmingham but only a teeny bit! Weird it was 20 degrees yesterday... x

Its blue skies not a cloud to be seen and sunshine now good old England never knows what it wants haha xx

I live in Baltic states, last week was weather was warm, but last four days temperature is low +6. Today it is 0 and snowy. :D

I live in Baltic states, last week was weather was warm, but last four days temperature is low +6. Today it is 0 and snowy. :D

Wow, it's blue skies and sunny here at moment but - 1 grass and cars was all frozen over when I took dog a walk this morning xx

Wow, it's blue skies and sunny here at moment but - 1 grass and cars was all frozen over when I took dog a walk this morning xx

Morning everyone! Going to mention to the midwife later but I had the tiniest little bit of pink yesterday when I went to the toilet. Absolutely distraught with worry haven’t slept a wink. Haven’t had anything since but at 6 weeks I wouldn’t expect to spot even a little? Xx

How's every one feeling?
I'm 6+3 today and I have twinges I'm very irritable slightest thing is annoying me I wana rip every one's head off.. Nips hurt to touch every now and again but apart from that I feel completely normal, does worry me as I had my head down toilet from 5 weeks to labour with willow and I felt so rough I literally hated been pregnant with her but then I liked it cos I felt pregnant, so now I feel completely normal apart from the odd cramp /twinge sore nips occasionally and I'm tired but Iam running around after a 2 year old and walking a dog 3 times a day that I'm not used too walking, I can't win haha just hope baby is cooking nicely in there xx

Morning everyone! Going to mention to the midwife later but I had the tiniest little bit of pink yesterday when I went to the toilet. Absolutely distraught with worry haven’t slept a wink. Haven’t had anything since but at 6 weeks I wouldn’t expect to spot even a little? Xx

Pink is good it's red that's a worry but I'd be same hun id be worrying I already am at lack of symptoms I'm just comparing it to my last pregnancy, it could be your bubba just getting comfy in there, did you have sex yesterday? That could be it too xx

Today I'm 7w5d. My symptoms is fatigue, good appetite and some times abdominal pain. I had nausea, but I have started to use Orthomol Natal vitamins, and nausea has disappeared! I can't drink coffee... yak.

My first screening is planned on 23rd of april! <3

Pink is good it's red that's a worry but I'd be same hun id be worrying I already am at lack of symptoms I'm just comparing it to my last pregnancy, it could be your bubba just getting comfy in there, did you have sex yesterday? That could be it too xx

It was just one tiny little spot I’m probably just imagining it lol! No sex midwife has told me not to have sex as I potentially need a stitch as have had lletz procedure twice. Just going to be constant knicker watching! Had all my blood tests done and got a little folder with lots of info in my notes are all on an app now though! Xx

1E66676C-67B9-423B-AC91-7A66C488B5DD.jpeg

Today I'm 7w5d. My symptoms is fatigue, good appetite and some times abdominal pain. I had nausea, but I have started to use Orthomol Natal vitamins, and nausea has disappeared! I can't drink coffee... yak.

My first screening is planned on 23rd of april! <3

Exciting, can't wait for the update xx

It was just one tiny little spot I’m probably just imagining it lol! No sex midwife has told me not to have sex as I potentially need a stitch as have had lletz procedure twice. Just going to be constant knicker watching! Had all my blood tests done and got a little folder with lots of info in my notes are all on an app now though! Xx

View attachment 92728

They are purple now then I had that but in green and red and white with willow, not sure when I get that as mines all telephone appointments now :( glad you've had no more I've been thinking about you xx

Hospital just phoned me and set this up on line with all my notes so not sure if it will all be done on line or not xx

Screenshot_20210406_160634_com.huawei.browser.jpg

They are purple now then I had that but in green and red and white with willow, not sure when I get that as mines all telephone appointments now :( glad you've had no more I've been thinking about you xx

Thanks hun I’m probably just over thinking it but I’m a nervous wreck this time around! Keep telling myself to just take it day by day the statistics of me mc are really low around 14% and I took a test again earlier I don’t know why I did that but the line is basically black it’s that dark red :rotfl: it was diluted pee and taken at 4pm so that’s got to be positive right?

Sorry I feel like all I’m doing is whingeing at the moment the first trimester is never easy is it! How are you all doing? @Rasma that’s exciting x

Ahhh your allowed to rant lass and I bet we are all the same stressing and worrying wether it's first time babies or not I know iam and I'm comparing them which doesn't help, that's brill about the test lines tho clearly getting stronger and not weaker which is what we want :dance: xx

Ahhh your allowed to rant lass and I bet we are all the same stressing and worrying wether it's first time babies or not I know iam and I'm comparing them which doesn't help, that's brill about the test lines tho clearly getting stronger and not weaker which is what we want :dance: xx

Just got to get through the week and see how the scan goes! X

I had some concerning discharge that started yesterday morning. Gave the hospital a call but I was transferred to one further away because of the bank holiday and told to wait until this morning to call my local CMU. Gave them a call and they booked me in for an appointment. They scanned me and all is good but I'm measuring earlier than the dates predicted so my 12 week scan has been pushed back a week and a half. Happy I got to see a little bean and heartbeat though

20210406_120631.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back