November 2021 due dates

I quite like those venicci ones but they can be so expensive, just had these texts through xxx

Screenshot_20210403_100359_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg Screenshot_20210403_100340_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg

Just had this through the post, This will be my viability scan the diabetes clinic have asked for I’m really nervous about it x

5EE78FB5-BC07-4358-821A-F2801B561091.jpeg

Just had this through the post, This will be my viability scan the diabetes clinic have asked for I’m really nervous about it x

View attachment 92708

Aww you get to see baby next week now something to look forward too but I'm with you on the nervous front, it will put your mind at ease tho will that be it till the 12 week scan then? Xx

Aww you get to see baby next week now something to look forward too but I'm with you on the nervous front, it will put your mind at ease tho will that be it till the 12 week scan then? Xx

I assume so! I’m really nervous that there’s gonna be two in there lol! X

If we can keep this little one safe, in my rather unsafe womb, I'll be due with my first child (9th pregnancy) on November 27th!

Fingers crossed and praying for happy, healthy little ones for everyone!

Happy and healthy little one hun xx

Hi girls! Is anyone else struggling with back pain? I thought I’d just slept funny but I bent down to get dinner out of the oven and it was like a radiating pain felt like a nerve pain. I can’t even find my water bottle to ease it up so I’m feeling sorry for myself haha! Hope you’ve all had a nice Easter x

Hi girls! Is anyone else struggling with back pain? I thought I’d just slept funny but I bent down to get dinner out of the oven and it was like a radiating pain felt like a nerve pain. I can’t even find my water bottle to ease it up so I’m feeling sorry for myself haha! Hope you’ve all had a nice Easter x

Me... But I suffer with sciatica so probably due to that, hope it eases for you soon xx

Me... But I suffer with sciatica so probably due to that, hope it eases for you soon xx

@holli i think this is what it feels like a sciatica pain. I stupidly walked my barmy cocker spaniel a few miles a couple of days ago and I’ve been struggling ever since. He’s so strong! X

@holli i think this is what it feels like a sciatica pain. I stupidly walked my barmy cocker spaniel a few miles a couple of days ago and I’ve been struggling ever since. He’s so strong! X

You need to take it easy hun although it's not easy with a pooch and a toddler, I have medication for mine but I can't take them while I'm pregnant so if mine hurts i can only have paracetamol although that doesn't touch mine, warm baths dont help me either but it may for you have you tried that? Xx

Im struggling with lower back pain but i decided to do 10km on the spin bike so my own fault! Had my 12 week scan through for 17th May!

Im struggling with lower back pain but i decided to do 10km on the spin bike so my own fault! Had my 12 week scan through for 17th May!

Aww fabulous news...the scan not the back... I'm. Hoping mines near 14th May as that's my mums birthday and it's guna be tough on her with my dad dying 2 weeks ago xx

You need to take it easy hun although it's not easy with a pooch and a toddler, I have medication for mine but I can't take them while I'm pregnant so if mine hurts i can only have paracetamol although that doesn't touch mine, warm baths dont help me either but it may for you have you tried that? Xx

yeah I had a bath earlier. I won’t be walking him again in a hurry can be hubby’s job haha! X

Ho
Aww fabulous news...the scan not the back... I'm. Hoping mines near 14th May as that's my mums birthday and it's guna be tough on her with my dad dying 2 weeks ago xx
Hopefully you get the letter soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back