November 2021 due dates

Awwww brilliant @holli so that means you are a little further along at 7 weeks?

Sorry I’ve been quiet I am suffering big time with nausea the last 2 days. Have had to up my diabetes medication as it wasn’t working on a lower dosage. Praying that the higher dose works as I really don’t fancy injecting insulin for 7.5 months x

Aww hope your feeling better, yeah I'm ahead but will probably change at 12 week scan xx

Aww hope your feeling better, yeah I'm ahead but will probably change at 12 week scan xx

I just need to eat regularly and I can get by but thank you! We will see over half way there now! X

Normal. I get waves of nausea sometimes but not often. It’s freaking me out I do not feel pregnant at all. How are you? X
I was like this in my first pregnancy. This time sore boobs, feel like I've just expanded all over my middle, nausea, food aversion, and absolutely shattered. Completely different than my first who just gave me very slight nausea x

I was like this in my first pregnancy. This time sore boobs, feel like I've just expanded all over my middle, nausea, food aversion, and absolutely shattered. Completely different than my first who just gave me very slight nausea x

@SarahJH81 I have started to feel a few symptoms here and there now and cramping has ramped up. I am very bloated too. Never thought I’d be delighted to feel poop x

Due on 21 November
7 weeks 5 days
Fourth preganacy
Very nauseous and tired !!!!!

Hello!
I am 9w5d and have had 2 scans already, with the last one being 2 weeks ago. Everything looked great and was measuring correctly. My next appt is in 2 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy.. 1st one ended in early miscarriage.. 2nd ended in 22 week stillborn. That is when I found out I have a blood clotting disorder. The solution is to take shots of blood thinners daily. Which I started 2 weeks ago, along with baby aspirin. I’m starting to feel a bit nervous... I haven’t had any symptoms except for sore breasts and no appetite. I don’t feel as bloated as I once did. Would anyone else try and get in earlier than 2 more weeks or am I just overthinking?

Hello!
I am 9w5d and have had 2 scans already, with the last one being 2 weeks ago. Everything looked great and was measuring correctly. My next appt is in 2 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy.. 1st one ended in early miscarriage.. 2nd ended in 22 week stillborn. That is when I found out I have a blood clotting disorder. The solution is to take shots of blood thinners daily. Which I started 2 weeks ago, along with baby aspirin. I’m starting to feel a bit nervous... I haven’t had any symptoms except for sore breasts and no appetite. I don’t feel as bloated as I once did. Would anyone else try and get in earlier than 2 more weeks or am I just overthinking?

Congratulations hun, I lost all my symptoms and I panicked I mentioned it to midwife and she got me in the next day I had a scan yesterday and babys heart beat was shown as soon as she put scan on me and we wasn't expecting to see one yet, I'm 7 weeks, I panicked as my first pregnancy I had everything and hated been pregnant so to have nothing and my symptoms go it did worry me but all is good, my friend has clotting problems and is on wharfin and wears stockings on her legs and she had a little girl last year so they will look after you xx

Hey everyone! Scan went well measuring 6 weeks which is what I think I am (6+1) and there was a heartbeat <3
Amaaaaaazing mrs B!!! So happy to hear this and a heartbeat at 6 weeks! Wowza!
So this makes you an early December due date am I right? Xxx

Amaaaaaazing mrs B!!! So happy to hear this and a heartbeat at 6 weeks! Wowza!
So this makes you an early December due date am I right? Xxx

Yep December 2nd my eldest daughters birthday hahah! December baby number 3 whoopsie :rotfl: I’ve no doubt I’ll be induced at 38 weeks again though I’m already on meds for GD x

Yep December 2nd my eldest daughters birthday hahah! December baby number 3 whoopsie :rotfl: I’ve no doubt I’ll be induced at 38 weeks again though I’m already on meds for GD x
Oh god better get saving for all those birthdays and christmas’s lol xxx

Hey everyone! Scan went well measuring 6 weeks which is what I think I am (6+1) and there was a heartbeat <3

Aww brilliant news and only one babba which is good I know you expected to see two, nothing beats that heart beat xx

Look at the bloat tonight, and I've had terrible heartburn and indigestion all day can't shift it going to chemist tomorrow to get some gaviscon or anything else that will help xx

Snapchat-1141003050.jpg

Aww brilliant news and only one babba which is good I know you expected to see two, nothing beats that heart beat xx

I know I am super relieved there was only one haha! It does mean I am due in December though x

I will do it doesn’t look like a due in December group even exists. I’m literally a week behind you and maza too so it’s not like it’s much x

And if your induced you'll be a November baby xx

And if your induced you'll be a November baby xx

Im absolutely banking on being induced. Cant imagine they’ll have changed things in the last 2.5 -3 years if they hadn’t in 9 on my last birth lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back