November 2021 due dates

I had some concerning discharge that started yesterday morning. Gave the hospital a call but I was transferred to one further away because of the bank holiday and told to wait until this morning to call my local CMU. Gave them a call and they booked me in for an appointment. They scanned me and all is good but I'm measuring earlier than the dates predicted so my 12 week scan has been pushed back a week and a half. Happy I got to see a little bean and heartbeat though

View attachment 92730

Aww beautiful little bubba <3 and what a monkey giving you a scare glad they are alright, you may get pushed forward again when it comes to your 12 week scan xx

I had some concerning discharge that started yesterday morning. Gave the hospital a call but I was transferred to one further away because of the bank holiday and told to wait until this morning to call my local CMU. Gave them a call and they booked me in for an appointment. They scanned me and all is good but I'm measuring earlier than the dates predicted so my 12 week scan has been pushed back a week and a half. Happy I got to see a little bean and heartbeat though

View attachment 92730

Awwww wow! How far along are you? X

She said just under 7 weeks, I thought I just hit 8 so my scan was booked 7th May but now on the 19th. Lucky I got to have an early scan for a bit of reassurance though!

Ahhh that’s fab! I’m in for a scan on Friday we’re they able to see it abdominal? I’m a bit worried they’ll want a transvaginal which I’m not keen on x

@Mrsbridge17 Thanks, I'm okay I guess! I feel good so I don't stress unnecessarily. Today I had bunch of blood tests which I should get for my next visit on 23rd of April. I'm patiently waiting! :)

btw, I see other girls have difficulties to book a visit timely. Is it because of Covid restrictions? Here in Latvia it is easier, you just need to choose a gynecologists or midwife which one you like better and book a visit by a call. They will give you dates which fits you the most!

@Mrsbridge17 Thanks, I'm okay I guess! I feel good so I don't stress unnecessarily. Today I had bunch of blood tests which I should get for my next visit on 23rd of April. I'm patiently waiting! :)

btw, I see other girls have difficulties to book a visit timely. Is it because of Covid restrictions? Here in Latvia it is easier, you just need to choose a gynecologists or midwife which one you like better and book a visit by a call. They will give you dates which fits you the most!

@Rasma no it’s just how it works here in the U.K. I haven’t had any issues at all in fact the midwife has probably booked me too early! Going by LMP I would be 7+4 but I think I’m 5+6 I’ve always been honest about my dates and told the GP ovulation was tracked etc but she said oh it’s ok they will just date you at your 12 wk scan.

I'm in having a scan tomorrow I asked my midwife as I have no symptoms really what so ever kinda feel it's over with the lack of symptoms really xx

I'm in having a scan tomorrow I asked my midwife as I have no symptoms really what so ever kinda feel it's over with the lack of symptoms really xx

Aww that’s good they’ve got you in! I feel like I’ve been hit by a train today with the nausea I feel absolutely vile x

My blood test overall looks ok, only ferritin could be better it is 14.7 (normal 10-291)

Hey ladies had an emergency scan today at the clinic as i have been having alot of right sided pain. scans all good and heart beat there. Measuring bang on what i said. Got to go back next week for another. Hope your weeks going ok

Hey ladies had an emergency scan today at the clinic as i have been having alot of right sided pain. scans all good and heart beat there. Measuring bang on what i said. Got to go back next week for another. Hope your weeks going ok

Well done @Maza1993 you have a pic? Xx

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me popping in here just now! I’m due somewhere between 9-15th of December (last period was 4th of March which would make me 5 weeks today but typically my cycle has been 34 days so apparently that would make me actually 4+1 today)

had hoped there would be a December thread by now but no such luck and I don’t want to jinx myself by making one!

have been panicking the last couple of days as my lines aren’t suuuuper dark but got this today and it’s given me some confidence to pop on in here!

how is everyone feeling? Anyone being sick yet and if so how far along were you when it started? With my son I was 7 weeks along! Nothing yet here, I just feel permanently hungover lol xxx

07795D5F-4E85-433C-866E-C2A7E504FBC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me popping in here just now! I’m due somewhere between 9-15th of December (last period was 4th of March which would make me 5 weeks today but typically my cycle has been 34 days so apparently that would make me actually 4+1 today)

had hoped there would be a December thread by now but no such luck and I don’t want to jinx myself by making one!

have been panicking the last couple of days as my lines aren’t suuuuper dark but got this today and it’s given me some confidence to pop on in here!

how is everyone feeling? Anyone being sick yet and if so how far along were you when it started? With my son I was 7 weeks along! Nothing yet here, I just feel permanently hungover lol xxx

View attachment 92742

So happy for you LP and happy you’ve decided to come over here! Think this thread will become a bit of a mish mash of November December ladies as there aren’t enough of us at the mo!

Welcome, littleperson! Of course you are welcome, though a December thread might start yet. Rasma and I were the only people here for a while, and suddenly there were a bunch of BFPs with end of November due dates.

@holli, I'm terrible at taking my own advice, but try not to worry too much about lack of symptoms. I had an US today and was terrified, because after experiencing mild but distinct symptoms for two weeks, I've felt essentially nothing since Monday. Normal appetite, almost no indigestion. But the baby was fine! And both my mom and my MIL told me that they had almost no symptoms in 1/2 pregnancies; my MIL said she didn't feel pregnant until she started showing with my husband, and then was sick from basically day one with his sister, whereas my mom had some MS with me, and then none with my younger brother.

A couple of question for the veterans:

While the scan looked good, the doctor did find a small, subchoronic hematoma. I assume that was what caused my bleeding a couple of weeks back--apparently, it is more likely to develop in people who had a weird implantation location like I did (which was in turn more likely because my uterus shape is "weird"). The doctor wasn't that concerned, but did order another US for two weeks (though more because I was nervous than because she was). Anyone have experience with this?

Also, I'm measuring 8 weeks, which is close to a week behind. Since the baby is growing and there's a strong HB, I know it isn't too concerning, but do you know if the size now has any correlation with birth weight later?

New due date: 11/18.

Yay! So happy you got good news!

Thankyou, she saw it straight away with ultrasound too but did transvaginal to get a better look, it's little heart beating you just couldn't miss it, she said to enjoy been symptom free as they could come back to bite me in ass haha xx

View attachment 92742

Congratulations hun it's nice to have more people join us xx

Awwww brilliant @holli so that means you are a little further along at 7 weeks?

Sorry I’ve been quiet I am suffering big time with nausea the last 2 days. Have had to up my diabetes medication as it wasn’t working on a lower dosage. Praying that the higher dose works as I really don’t fancy injecting insulin for 7.5 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back