November 2021 due dates

So we had a bit of drama this morning as I’ve been in a car accident! Saw a shocker of a doctor in A&E who said they don’t do anything for it in early pregnancy but gynae agreed to see me anyway and scanned me. Pushed me back dates wise which would mean if they are correct I got a positive test at 7DPO so going to stick by my own dates until my scan on 24th xx

78FF0220-DE7F-4BE6-AFE2-BA0670EA34C6.jpeg

Glad to see your alright and baby is OK i do get worried for the quiet ladies and hope everything has been OK, you'll soon get your bump I was pretty early with my first, I'm 12+2 today going off my last scan I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday so will see if I get pushed forward again pushed back or stay same, I'm just starving all time I'm currently stuffing my face with a massive ham salad sandwich haha, I take it your finding out the sex on your 15 week scan? Are you secretly hoping for a girl or boy? Xx

I have to admit I'd prefer a girl, but I'd be happy with either. I feel kind of guilty for even having a preference at all, but I can't help it!

So we had a bit of drama this morning as I’ve been in a car accident! Saw a shocker of a doctor in A&E who said they don’t do anything for it in early pregnancy but gynae agreed to see me anyway and scanned me. Pushed me back dates wise which would mean if they are correct I got a positive test at 7DPO so going to stick by my own dates until my scan on 24th xx

View attachment 92958

OMG, I'm so glad you and the baby are OK! I can't believe the original doctor didn't want to do a scan!

I have to admit I'd prefer a girl, but I'd be happy with either. I feel kind of guilty for even having a preference at all, but I can't help it!

OMG, I'm so glad you and the baby are OK! I can't believe the original doctor didn't want to do a scan!

Completely normal, we both wanted a girl for our first baby we didn't really consider boys names and luckily we got lucky and got the girl we wanted, this time round I have no preference at all as I've got the girl and mini me I always wanted so either way now I'll be happy xx

View attachment 92958

So glad they scanned you and that you and babba are OK, deffo need a different hospital to that he sounded a right prick xx

View attachment 92958
Oh my god angel you poor thing! Sorry to read this! Soooooo relieved you and baby are okay and that gynae took you on! That a&e doctor should be ashamed of themselves.
Hope you are resting and being taken good care of, will be thinking of you and baby B! Xxx

Oh my god angel you poor thing! Sorry to read this! Soooooo relieved you and baby are okay and that gynae took you on! That a&e doctor should be ashamed of themselves.
Hope you are resting and being taken good care of, will be thinking of you and baby B! Xxx

Thanks Yvonne. It’s a stress I could do without to be honest! I went absolutely ballistic at the woman who hit me bloody idiot I don’t know how I didn’t lamp her one I’ve only had the car a week! X

Hey ladies
Had my scan today they have pushed me forward to 13 weeks so due date is now 22nd Nov. All looked ok baby has long legs! I have been soo busy with work i just havent been on here but hope all your scans go ok this month.

Hey ladies
Had my scan today they have pushed me forward to 13 weeks so due date is now 22nd Nov. All looked ok baby has long legs! I have been soo busy with work i just havent been on here but hope all your scans go ok this month.

Mines tomorrow at 230, glad everything is good with babba <3 do you have a pic? Xx

Baby perfect would not stop wriggling about and kicking its arms and legs she said no wonder I can feel baby moving and kicking me, when she went to get me pics baby put its hand across its face and wouldnt move it :rotfl: I'm 12+6 and my new due date is 24th November xx

IMG-20210518-WA0002.jpeg IMG-20210518-WA0001.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back