November 2021 due dates

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by ThisyrinJLM, Mar 8, 2021.

1. MrsBunny

MrsBunny Well-Known Member

Congrats on your pregnancy! The bloat is entirely normal - progesterone maintains your pregnancy but also slows down your digestive tract, so there's more time for gut bugs to do their stuff and make gas. It's thought that this is a way of your body maximizing the nutrients it absorbs from your food. I never really found anything helped me, but it got a lot better after the first trimester with my first pregnancy. Some advice online suggests you slow down when you eat, so you swallow less air, and eat 6 small meals a day rather than 3 big ones. Also consider avoiding foods that would typically give you gas (beans, cabbay etc). If you're constipated, you can also talk to your Dr about some pregnancy safe laxatives.

Nausea, I had through to 16-18 weeks last time. It's been similar this time, but definitely over the peak now. The only thing that helped me was eating basically all the time. I feel gross. But last pregnancy was the same, I put on most of my pregnancy weight during Tri 1 and ate healthier after (I figured my body was using its fat stores to build the baby, as baby growth was always perfectly on track even tho my weight was static)

2. Mrsbridge17

Mrsbridge17 Well-Known Member

Well I’ve just let the cat out the bag and done the official Facebook announcement <3 14 weeks today. It can’t be hidden anymore so I dread bumping into people :rotfl:

how are you all doing super quiet in here x

3. Lea90

Lea90 New Member

Hello everyone ;)

I'm Lea, currently 11+4 weeks pregnant <3. Due in December. Me and my boyfriend of 14 years had been trying for 6 years on and off after our first Daughter was born who is now 8 :smile:.. I had alot of fetility issues & we had just about given up & ready to accept it wasn't happening when we finally got pregnant!! Still in complete shock but couldn't be happier <3. Feeling very anxious because it's taken us so long to get pregnant again & worried but I'm trying to just stay positive. Scan is next week so praying everything okay :preg:.

I'm very new to this and not normally one to post anything :good:

4. Mrsbridge17

Good luck for next week @Lea90! And welcome to the thread x

5. holli

holli Well-Known Member

Wonderful news hun, me and my ex wasnt trying as long as you 18 months but we was getting stressed that it wasnt happening and we said we need to forget it for a while we was going to go to eygypt and just forgot about ttc and that same month I got caught ans now have my beautiful 3 year old so iam a firm believer that once you stop focusing on it it happens naturally I think we put too much stress on our selves nice to see more join our thread zx

6. holli

holli Well-Known Member

Hehe I saw the announcement love how you did it exactly same time as with Amelia <3 xx

Mrsbridge17 likes this.
  7. Mrsbridge17

We weren’t going to announce at all but then I saw Amelia’s and was like ahhh what the heck x

8. holli

holli Well-Known Member

I've not announced it was thinking about doing it once we find gender not sure, never announced I was pregnant with willow either I put a photo of the back of her 3 weeks after she was born and every one was like no way congratulations lol xx

9. Mrsbridge17

I had really considered doing something like that but I caved. I’m not one to post about the whole pregnancy though that’ll be about it on my personal page x

10. Habsfan2021

Habsfan2021 New Member

Hi, don’t know if this reply will work, haven’t posted here before. Currently going through the same angular pregnancy, I can’t find much online, was wondering if
    Hi, not sure if this message will work. Never posted on here before but I am going through the same type of pregnancy. Not much to be found online, was wondering if you could tell me more about your journey?

11. Mrsbridge17

Hi @Habsfan2021 this thread isn’t very active at the moment. As far as I know @ThisyrinJLM is doing ok. How far along are you?

12. holli

holli Well-Known Member

And its a Girl <3

13. holli

holli Well-Known Member

14. Mrsbridge17

I am so so excited for you! @holli

does anyone else have a gender scan booked? We find out on Saturday eeeekkkkk

holli likes this.
  15. Maza1993

Maza1993 Well-Known Member

I have a scan saturday too, but just a well being scan, still not decided if wel find out!

Mrsbridge17 likes this.
  16. Mrsbridge17

Fab hope all goes well maza! Can’t wait to start buying things.

Maza1993 likes this.
  17. Maza1993

Iv defo started already!! Couldnt help myself!

18. Mrsbridge17

What is your due date again Maz how far along are you now?

I tell a lie actually I ordered spare parts for my medela swing lol!

19. Maza1993

Im 16 + 4 today due date is 22/11 wev started working on the nursery too which is exciting!

Mrsbridge17 likes this.
  20. Mrsbridge17

Cute! I’m 15 + 2 today I literally haven’t even looked at even a Moses basket or anything think we probably will start once we know what we are having and that everything is definitely ok. Xx

Maza1993 likes this.