November 2021 due dates

Hi, everyone! I am 15 weeks along. I found out I was pregnant at the end of February. I am due on November 10th.

I suffer from various chronic illnesses, so I have found pregnancy nausea in the first trimester to be a pleasant change from my usual pain. Now that I am starting out the second trimester, some of my usual pain has been coming back.

Please add my November 10th due date to the list :)

Piggy:bump:

Hi, everyone! I am 15 weeks along. I found out I was pregnant at the end of February. I am due on November 10th.

I suffer from various chronic illnesses, so I have found pregnancy nausea in the first trimester to be a pleasant change from my usual pain. Now that I am starting out the second trimester, some of my usual pain has been coming back.

Please add my November 10th due date to the list :)

Piggy:bump:

Congratulations and welcome to our thread, is this your first? Xx

Hi lovelies

Can I join you please? I went for my scan this morning, all looks good, due 1st December

It will be my second. I had my dd in Oct 18, and had lots of support from lovely ladies on here (hi to any of you who see this :smile:, hopefully goes without saying, but not ready for this to be linked to my Facebook profile just yet please :shhh:)

Have any of you had your covid vaccine yet? I'm due based on age, just wondering if you need to think about timing relative to getting whooping cough vacc or not?

Hi lovelies

Can I join you please? I went for my scan this morning, all looks good, due 1st December

It will be my second. I had my dd in Oct 18, and had lots of support from lovely ladies on here (hi to any of you who see this :smile:, hopefully goes without saying, but not ready for this to be linked to my Facebook profile just yet please :shhh:)

Have any of you had your covid vaccine yet? I'm due based on age, just wondering if you need to think about timing relative to getting whooping cough vacc or not?

Congratulations hun, I refuse to have my covid injection my dad had it in March complained of head ache then dropped down dead sooooo no way am I having it, but I know every one is different xx

Congratulations mrs bunny! There are only a couple of us on the face book group at the moment it’s easier to post there and completely secret so cannot be seen by search which I prefer. Obviously completely optional though! Xx

Congratulations hun, I refuse to have my covid injection my dad had it in March complained of head ache then dropped down dead sooooo no way am I having it, but I know every one is different xx
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!

Congratulations mrs bunny! There are only a couple of us on the face book group at the moment it’s easier to post there and completely secret so cannot be seen by search which I prefer. Obviously completely optional though! Xx
Ahh my comment about Facebook was mainly if my octo 18 ladies saw this, I didn't want it announced on public bit of Facebook (as am FB friends with some of them). I'd happily join a private Facebook with you ladies too if you can ping me details of how to join please xx

Ahh my comment about Facebook was mainly if my octo 18 ladies saw this, I didn't want it announced on public bit of Facebook (as am FB friends with some of them). I'd happily join a private Facebook with you ladies too if you can ping me details of how to join please xx

Ohhhh sorry I misunderstood! Yeah I’ll drop you a message if you’d like to join x

Welcome, misspiggy and Mrsbunny (your names match, kind of)! Added you to the beginning of the thread.

I had my vaccine right before getting pregnant, and I'm in Israel where you only need one dose if you recovered from COVID, which I had. If I had needed a second (it hadn't been decided yet when I found out I was pregnant) I was planning to wait until the second trimester. I know of a few people who had it while pregnant and are fine, but both of them were further along by the time they became eligible anyway.

Speaking of...we're basically all in the second trimester now, aren't we?

Welcome, misspiggy and Mrsbunny (your names match, kind of)! Added you to the beginning of the thread.

I had my vaccine right before getting pregnant, and I'm in Israel where you only need one dose if you recovered from COVID, which I had. If I had needed a second (it hadn't been decided yet when I found out I was pregnant) I was planning to wait until the second trimester. I know of a few people who had it while pregnant and are fine, but both of them were further along by the time they became eligible anyway.

Speaking of...we're basically all in the second trimester now, aren't we?

Id say most of us are I'm 14 weeks today xx

Don’t even know when it changes? Think it’s the end of week 12

Not sure if it is 12 or 13, but I think we're all there now either way!

The October folks are still posting in first tri, so I'm fine staying here, but if someone wants to move us, sure!

To be honest it’s not that active so not really hard to navigate at the moment. If it was busier I think we’d have moved.

Congratulations and welcome to our thread, is this your first? Xx
Thank you very much! :DIt is not my first pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. This is my second pregnancy.

Piggy :bump:

Thank you very much! :DIt is not my first pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. This is my second pregnancy.

Piggy :bump:

Aww so sorry to hear about your mc but am pleased you have your angel baby on its way <3

I have a due date in December and currently 11 weeks pregnancy. I do have symptoms of severe bloating, nausea, and vomiting. Just writing here because I feel you all might have already been through this.
I have never been on fast food or such. I always had good and healthy diet and I have the bloating issues and more. I am not sure why such. Just wanted to see if anyone else were having such issues and if so what they did for solution. When I ask doctors, they just say its normal, some people have such issues and they recommend me GasX and medicines.
Thanks in advance !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back