November 2021 due dates

Are any of you struggling to finish a meal at all? I am really struggling with food right now xx

Yeah me I feel absolutely starving and even sick I feel that hungry I have a few mouthfuls and I feel like I've eaten a mountain and can't get any more down me and then I'm starving again an hour later xx

Yeah me I feel absolutely starving and even sick I feel that hungry I have a few mouthfuls and I feel like I've eaten a mountain and can't get any more down me and then I'm starving again an hour later xx

I was starting to worry it was my medication thanks for replying hun that’s made me feel a bit better xxx

I was starting to worry it was my medication thanks for replying hun that’s made me feel a bit better xxx

Hope your feeling alright, its very annoying I feel bad when Danny has cooked after I've said I'm hungry and then I hardly touch it and it's only cos I'm full not cos I feel sick or don't want it xxx

Hope your feeling alright, its very annoying I feel bad when Danny has cooked after I've said I'm hungry and then I hardly touch it and it's only cos I'm full not cos I feel sick or don't want it xxx

I could have written that myself! I can’t do the cooking at the moment at all! I cooked a lamb casserole yesterday and didn’t eat any of it as I walked into the kitchen and I swear it smelt like dog poo to me! X

I could have written that myself! I can’t do the cooking at the moment at all! I cooked a lamb casserole yesterday and didn’t eat any of it as I walked into the kitchen and I swear it smelt like dog poo to me! X

I only cook for willow I did her a chicken breast other day turned me stomache and then sat watching her eat it I was like nope!! I love lamb it's a shame you couldn't eat it xx

So hospital just rang and said i need to re do my urine sample as I'm borderline.. I kept asking borderline what and they wouldn't say Jack shit just that I was borderline and need to re do it.. What guy reckon it could be? Xx

Hello ladies! This is my third pregnancy, the first two didn’t make it so I’m hoping this is our rainbow baby.. I am 26 and live in Illinois! I just got two tests and they were both so positive it was taking away from the control line dye I had so much hormones. I’m really scared. My fiancé and I have been together a long time but we are really not in a good place financially and I have a lot of stress to worry about and I’m trying to stay working but goddamnnnn the morning sickness is aweful I am throwing up on avg 12 times in am, 4x noon, and at least 8 times in the evening. It’s so hard to hold any food down. Please send advice lol I have my first apt with dr this next week, so eta of baby is November 26

So hospital just rang and said i need to re do my urine sample as I'm borderline.. I kept asking borderline what and they wouldn't say Jack shit just that I was borderline and need to re do it.. What guy reckon it could be? Xx

Could be a number of things at this stage in pregnancy I think they are just looking for infection etc x

Could be a number of things at this stage in pregnancy I think they are just looking for infection etc x

I've just looked on line at my notes and nothings stated they all say negative so duno xx

Screenshot_20210427_093212_com.huawei.browser.jpg

must have decided not worth repeating them then x

Midwife called me again today it's same midwife from when I had willow and she said I need to repeat them but again could not tell me why urghh does me nut in xx

Midwife called me again today it's same midwife from when I had willow and she said I need to repeat them but again could not tell me why urghh does me nut in xx

seems like a big fuss for a urine sample unless they’ve contaminated/lost it x

Just took another sample in now and got my 12 week scan date 18th May xx

Just took another sample in now and got my 12 week scan date 18th May xx

Ahhhh you’re the week before me I’m in on 24th may. I had another private scan today 9 weeks and saw little peanut have a little wriggle <3

Needed the reassurance as I feel absolutely fantastic at the moment which I’ve never had the Privelige of in my other pregnancies :rotfl:

33D8691A-2880-4223-BA50-7CA5222EC4CE.jpg

Ahhhh you’re the week before me I’m in on 24th may. I had another private scan today 9 weeks and saw little peanut have a little wriggle <3

Needed the reassurance as I feel absolutely fantastic at the moment which I’ve never had the Privelige of in my other pregnancies :rotfl:

View attachment 92866

Awww look how big babba is now <3 that's awesome news xx

View attachment 92866
Love to see this Angel!!! Enjoy feeling fantastic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back